You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Responsible for stock Management, till operations, control of visual merchandising, reception and control of deliveries. • Ensuring that consistent high standards of customer service were adhered to, incorporating both Harrods and The Kooples guidelines and best practice. • Personal shopping and styling for a few clients from various departments generating up to £30,000 sales per week.
• Management of guest lists and coordination of private celebrity events: Compiling made-to-measure VIP and celebrity guest lists according to specific event needs. This would also entail reaching out directly to talent including: celebrities, creatives, publicists and bookers from a personal network of over 200 people and the company’s database of over 8000 names. Regular interactions with bookers and agents such as Storm, Elite, IMG, Next, Models1, AMCK Models, Milk Management, Liz Matthews PR, Pip Gill, Viva Models. • Welcoming celebrities and VIP guests during the events and post-event evaluation reports for ROI analysis. Door management and collaboration with security and PRs at the door where required. • The Business development aspect of the role included sponsorship research alongside strong networking for potential Fashion, Luxury and Lifestyle projects. Leveraging my non-exhaustive list of contacts ranging from creative, PRs and in-house brand contacts, I have built a strong “black book” with contacts from internationally recognized brands such as Pernod Ricard and Nicolas Feuillatte. An example of a recent success was the procurement and negotiation of a £35,000 sponsorship deal between McArthurGlenn and Cash&Rocket. This entailed organizing VIP trips with Lux Resorts for Kim Jones and Jodie Wood, which resulted in strong PR exposure for both brands on a minimal investment. Another example of success was negotiating a £25,000 project budget to organise the VIP Front row for Dice Kayek Couture. • Coordinated events with INSTYLE, Mert&Marcus, Louis Vuitton, COS, PUMAxMCQ, Dan Macmillan, NME, DICE KAYEK, Nikolai Von Bismarck, House of Hackney and Melissa Shoes.
• Creation and development of a digital and social media platform for Champagne consumers by conducting several competitive market research studies in the world of luxury Wines and Spirits and their positioning towards social media and E-commerce. • Creation of a presentation document to attract partners and investors for a 6 Months and 1year investment plan. • Recommendations on revenue streams and the launch communication strategy such as creation of E-Commerce platforms for both B2B and D2C.
• Coordinated collaboration with SANOMA Media (print and digital) to facilitate negotiation of a 1 Million Euros distribution deal with Telenet, which included production of co-branded video content with Marie Claire and Feeling. • Organisation of collaborations with brands and institutions: Fashion Weeks over 5 continents, WGSN. • Creation of company presentation and marketing kit – MIPTV Cannes 2013. • Event planning and marketing via social media and distribution platforms • Implementation of an EPG strategy • Responsible for sourcing, hiring and managing content providers worldwide (as a result, average monthly amount of content was increased from 4 to 30 hours within 6 months) • Commissioning editors for Fashion projects • Set-up of an International PR and marketing strategy to reach the fashion industry, new markets and consumers – development of digital strategy and New Website design • Styling, casting and production consulting for all original programming and shoots • Fashion critic and TV presenter
• Free lance fashion assistant for the following publications and editors: GQ Turkey - Gunes Guner Isisk Tatler and Vogue Russia - Michelle Duguid Vogue Turkey – Ece Sukan and Naz Bileydi • Coordination for photo shoots production and assisting stylists on set • Management of Condé Nast New Market’s fashion cupboard • Assisting editors and coordinators on a daily basis for press requests, credits, fashion research • Regular interactions with all major luxury brands and PR agencies in Paris, London, Milan and New York
• Implementation of a marketing strategy including client research, redaction of a Company presentation using Indesign. • Budget management - location scouting around London with negotiation of exclusive deals for future events. • Organisation of corporate events and the Vladimir Roitfeld exhibition (RETNA) communication with vendors and production management • Casting management for UNIQLO (French celebrities campaign) by approaching and negotiating talent fees with agencies such as IMG, VIVA, Storm, Next.
• Market research and analysis towards the growth of specialty stores for North America such as Bloomingdales, Saks Firth Avenue, Barney’s and concept stores across states. • Assistance to wholesales markets and women's spring 2011 Collection Plan relaying information and data across departments.
• Creation of marketing campaigns and brand identity, international and local PR – Networking attending all major fashion events in India, connection with Fern Mallis and production of the SS10 campaign at no costs. • Control of the Collection Plan as well as styling of the SS10 Look book, implementation of a resort collection to complete the range to facilitate sales. • Commercial deal with Amanbagh resorts and negotiation of prices and order.
• Planning fashion events, managing and vetting press requests • Coordinating showroom appointments with clients • Referencing of collections Networking and connection with potential clients such as MUNDI
• Assisting for fashion events, and vetting press requests • Referencing of collections
BA with Honours, Fashion Management degree, passed with merit