Designer & Experiential Wizard-in-training. I’m a designer, using curiosity to solve elusive problems and connect people to a world of infinite possibilities. My passion lies within distilling complex ideas into simple, beautiful and emotionally engaging creative solutions that are translated across disciplines with empowering clarity.
- Kitchen Brick'The Kitchen Brick Workshop' somewhat revives the kitchen as a set for gender politics and debate. The tools, making process and interview technique designed, facilitates a creative way to explore the interelationship between gender, ideology and space. Here, the kitchen exists as a set for ‘construction’ rather than domestic work and cement-making instead of cake-baking. Transforming both labour and labourer ('typically' women) in this space, from ‘invisible’ to ‘visible’ through the making of
Projects credited in
- International Women’s Day 2021, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars from underrepresented gender identities – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams wit186
- OHLALA x Bloody Good PeriodOhlala have created the world's first Bloody Good tampon macarons to highlight a real issue for women around the world. Partnering with charity Bloody Good Period, Ohlala offer a delicious and easy way to help end period poverty. For every box of Ohlala tampon macarons purchased you will be providing a months worth of period supplies for those who can't afford them.30
- Nominet Digital Neighbourhood - Call to EnterNominet Digital Neighbourhood is a two day training programme to get you your first paid role as a freelancer. You'll develop digital skills, build confidence and gain experience, before being connected to local businesses to get your foot on the career ladder. This opportunity is for young people aged 18 - 24. Training takes place across the following dates, in various locations across the UK: - London: 23rd & 24th July - Cardiff: 30th & 31st July or 1st & 2nd August - Glasgow: 13th & 14th o29
Creative / Project Co-ordinaterMeredith Collective
London, United KingdomFull Time
Working cross-functionally, breaking down complex briefs into simple, innovative ideas and highly engaging, world-class activations. Distilling key decisions and discussions, translating them into compelling designs, visuals and audience experiences. Conceptualise using different design styles and approaches for client engagement, communication and presentations. Experiential, digital and print design including concept sketches, proposal decks, brand brochures, websites, visual displays, retail installs and experiences that make an unforgettable imprint. Creation of templates and presentational decks for internal sales materials. Brand development, with an inquiring mind I seek out and find opportunity for potential and new possibilities. Motivating and elevating the business, my fellow colleagues and myself, ensuring we are constantly pushing boundaries and reaching new heights. Co-ordinating asset and activation delivery, budgets, timelines and the appropriate suppliers for all creative projects to tight deadlines. Brand execution at live events, working with event production companies to execute our vision while also actively helping with the build and smooth running of each pop-up. Liaising with clients from first instant to end delivery and beyond, building trusting relationships by providing the ultimate customer service and delivering quality throughout.
Graphic Design InternADAY
- London, United KingdomInternship
Designed digital and printed materials for several of the sustainable/ technical clothing campaigns launched online. Including creating visual content and cohesive/on-brand narratives for instagram, researching and developing campaign concepts, creating vision boards for photoshoots and graphics. Learnt how consumers and user behaviour is analysed within e-commerce, how to strategically amplify revenue and expand the brand’s following using social media.
+ Show more
- Concept Development
- Project Management
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Product Design
- Graphic Design
- Social Design
- Event Design
- Design Thinking
- Project Co-ordination
- Strategy Development