I'm a British creative director, currently living and working in Sydney. For over a decade I've had the great fortune to get to apply my mind to ideas (big and small), campaigns, product design, experiential events and film for some of the world's most respected brands, organisations and personalities. I’ve worked across the automotive, fashion, entertainment, FMCG, tech, travel and charity sectors and led and learnt from creative teams in the UK, USA, Sweden, Australia and New Zealand. I’ve also acted as a mentor and judge for AKQA Future Lions, D&AD New Blood Academy, D&AD New Blood Shift, The Dots and Creative Circle. A fervent believer in following your nose and creating your own briefs, I’m always looking for a new deep end to jump into.
- Google Pixel 4 PlaygroundTo launch Google Pixel 4 in Australia, we created a full colour dining experience and photography playground in Sydney, enabling creative, playful trial of the new features. From a series of camera-feature-focused themed booths, to a secret planetarium, every inch of the space provided a creative opportunity to share, making Pixel 4 Playground the most shared influencer launch event to date.
- YouTube Music SessionsChampioning emerging artists during lockdown, by recreating the support slot online. A series of live sessions that paired today’s headliners with tomorrow’s. Hosted on the headline artists’ YouTube channels, these sessions introduced the next generation of talent to millions of viewers and raised thousands for Australian live music charity, Support Act.
- Converse City ForestsPublic art that promotes climate action, with paint that cleans the air. Amplify brought together contemporary artist Elliott Routledge and charity Rainforest Rescue to create a mural in Sydney that would promote a simple action we can all take to mitigate climate change. The mural was painted using photocatalytic paint, a medium which actively purifies the air around the wall. Located in Woolloomooloo, in the heart of the city, this mural will continue to make the same positive difference as
- The Iconic — SneakerHubLaunching a new sneaker destination for Australia's number one online fashion retailer. In partnership with Sneaker Freaker, we took over Heroes Karaoke and Rooftop Bar in the heart of Melbourne for a two-day sneaker and streetwear symposium, attended by Australia’s streetwear cognoscenti. The event spanned four levels and featured brand partnerships with New Balance, Reebok, Champion and Adidas, an augmented reality exhibition, created in collaboration with Valis and live performances from Kh
- Elton John — The CutOn the 50th anniversary of Elton John and Bernie Taupin’s songwriting partnership, AKQA launched 'Elton John: The Cut’. In collaboration with YouTube, we gave undiscovered film makers from around the world the chance to create the official music videos for three Elton classics: Tiny Dancer, Rocket Man and Bennie & the Jets.
- Choose Love — Help RefugeesFor the last two years (on Black Friday) Glimpse and Help Refugees have opened the doors to Choose Love - the world's first store to sell real products for refugees. From blankets to baby grows, every purchase goes towards a similar item for someone who truly needs it. To date, this campaign has featured two pop-up stores London, one in New York and an internationally accessible online store.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction
- Online Campaigns
- Logo Design
- Digital Advertising
+ Show more