I'm a British creative director, currently living and working in Sydney. For over a decade I've had the great fortune to get to apply my mind to ideas (big and small), campaigns, product design, experiential events and film for some of the world's most respected brands, organisations and personalities. I’ve worked across the automotive, fashion, entertainment, FMCG, tech, travel and charity sectors and led and learnt from creative teams in the UK, USA, Sweden, Australia and New Zealand. I’ve also acted as a mentor and judge for AKQA Future Lions, D&AD New Blood Academy, D&AD New Blood Shift, The Dots and Creative Circle. A fervent believer in following your nose and creating your own briefs, I’m always looking for a new deep end to jump into.
- Afterpay Digi_CoutureMaking haute couture accessible and inclusive with a world first digital fashion experience. Amplify brought Afterpay’s inclusive and accessible “Future of Fashion” vision to Australian Fashion Week by giving every attendee the opportunity to be dressed and photographed in an original piece of couture, tailored to fit them perfectly. Co-designed by iconic Australian fashion designer Toni Maticevski and leading digital fashion house, The Fabricant, the Animator Overcoat was revealed on the cove
- Think with Google: Museum of 20202020 is history, but the insights from this historic inflection point cast valuable light on what’s to come. Informed by key data and insights from Google Search and YouTube, the Museum of 2020 exhibits the trends, mindsets and radical behavioural shifts that emerged as a result of the upheaval of last year. Created in collaboration with multiple agency partners, Amplify designed the museum exhibits and at-home experience. To accompany the virtual event, we curated a selection of delicious,
- Converse City Forests MelbourneA mural in Melbourne created in a collaboration with artist, activist and proud Gumbaynggirr woman, Aretha Brown, that celebrates the connection between Indigenous Australian rights and environmentalism. Located on the side of the Converse store in Collingwood, the mural is painted with photocatalytic paint which absorbs pollutants from the air and makes the same positive environmental impact as planting 128 trees. Created in Aretha’s signature black-and-white style, the design draws on multi
- Google Pixel 4 PlaygroundTo launch Google Pixel 4 in Australia, we created a full colour dining experience and photography playground in Sydney, enabling creative, playful trial of the new features. From a series of camera-feature-focused themed booths, to a secret planetarium, every inch of the space provided a creative opportunity to share, making Pixel 4 Playground the most shared influencer launch event to date.
- YouTube Music SessionsChampioning emerging artists during lockdown, by recreating the support slot online. A series of live sessions that paired today’s headliners with tomorrow’s. Hosted on the headline artists’ YouTube channels, these sessions introduced the next generation of talent to millions of viewers and raised thousands for Australian live music charity, Support Act.
- Converse City Forests SydneyPublic art that promotes climate action, with paint that cleans the air. Amplify brought together contemporary artist Elliott Routledge and charity Rainforest Rescue to create a mural in Sydney that would promote a simple action we can all take to mitigate climate change. The mural was painted using photocatalytic paint, a medium which actively purifies the air around the wall. Located in Woolloomooloo, in the heart of the city, this mural will continue to make the same positive difference as
+ View all
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction
- Online Campaigns
- Logo Design
- Digital Advertising