Tim Noakes has built, managed, and transformed large omnichannel B2B and B2C global teams at The Future Laboratory, Dazed Media, and Boiler Room. He has also created content for Nike, Calvin Klein, Frank Ocean, NTS Live, BBC Radio, Beats By Dre, Levi's, NOWNESS, Channel 4, The Business of Fashion, i-D, Second Home, Mr. Porter, Amazon, British Airways, MediaCom, Rough Trade, Novation, It's Nice That, SONOS, Global Radio, and Corinthia London.
- TimNoakes.comTim Noakes has built, managed, and transformed large omnichannel B2B and B2C global teams at The Future Laboratory, Dazed Media, and Boiler Room. This video shows a few of the multimedia projects Tim has overseen across his publishing career. He has also created content for Nike, Calvin Klein, Frank Ocean, NTS Live, BBC Radio, Beats By Dre, Levi's, NOWNESS, Channel 4, The Business of Fashion, i-D, Second Home, Mr. Porter, Amazon, British Airways, MediaCom, Rough Trade, Novation, It's Nice Th
- The Future Forecast 2020As we prepare to leave the Tumultuous Teens behind and enter a decade that promises to be even more disruptive, it’s essential to be equipped with the foresight needed to hit the ground running. Our Future Forecast 2020 edition raises the bar higher than ever before. We explore how people will seek brands that align with their own personal missions, be it through activism, open and honest dialogue, long-term sustainable thinking, co-creativity or experiential escape. In the report, we examine
- New Masculinity CampaignIn the wake of the #MeToo movement, many brands are still perpetuating old stereotypes of masculinity that fail to chime with changing consumer opinion. The Future Laboratory's New Masculinity campaign shows why brands need to help detoxify masculinity, and how they can diversify the narrative around what it means to be a man in 2018 and beyond. https://www.thefuturelaboratory.com/new-masculinity-2018
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Dazed: a New Generation of VideoOriginal documentaries. Art. Music. Style. New films every week. Dazed: a new generation of video at dazeddigital.com/video Declare Independence - #dazedvisionaries Find Dazed & Confused on: Facebook facebook.com/DazedandConfusedMagazine Twitter twitter.com/dazedmagazine Tumblr dazeddigital.tumblr.com/ Pinterest pinterest.com/dazeddigital/23
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
In my spare time, I host The Synth Hero Show on NTS Radio. Every month I invite an influential electronic artist to create an hour mix of the synth based songs that have inspired their music. To date I’ve had guests such as New Order, Throbbing Gristle, Orbital, Clint Mansell, Erasure, Gotye, Hot Chip, Metronomy, Future Islands, Youth, Goldfrapp, Cabaret Voltaire, Suzanne Ciani, John Maus, Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith and many more contribute original mixes.
Editorial DirectorThe Future Laboratory
- London, United KingdomFull Time
The Future Laboratory is an industry-leading B2B futures consultancy. I lead the Trends Intelligence division, which includes LS:N Global, a premium foresight subscription service. Heading up a team of 20 editors, researchers, marketers, designers and event producers, my editorial direction has led to 100% client retention behind the paywall, a 257% increase in sales, and a 119% increase in engagement across the company’s social platforms. I have also re-structured my team, led the marquee Trend Briefing events, and developed a new strategic suite of services, including the implementation of a new proprietary research system powered by machine learning.
+ Show more
- 360 Campaigns
- B2B B2C
- Creative Publishing
- 360 Branding
- Copywriting Editorial
- Creative Leadership
- Editorial Leadership
- Digital Publishing