You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am a creative and spontaneous person who is resourceful and result-oriented. I’m a serial networker who is able to create strong relationships at any level. I learn fast and I try out new ideas and approaches compliant with the company’s vision and strategy. I am a hands-on person who always put my words into action.Locked Pro Plan feature
* Managing the communication on social media (posts, shoots, content) and enlarging the online community ( Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, website) * Managing press relations (magazines, bloggers, institutions, press agencies) * Writing press releases, news, newsletters etc. * Development, organization and monitoring of the events (pop-ups, collaborations) * Responsible for the planning, implementation, and follow-up of the media strategy, analyze and report on brand & business actions * Analyse data in Google Analytics and optimize to achieve better results ( A/B testing)
* Sell-out and social demographic (CRM) analysis * Media specializing and PR coordinator (weekly press/web review) * Incorporated product and luxury knowledge to maximize sales (strategy analysis) * Engaged with Vip clients to develop a long-term relationship (leveraged clienteling tools, raised brand loyalty)
Chief of Booking division (Austria) • Increased clients’ profitability by providing them with the face of the company to ensure their buyers are consistent and content • Provided high-end clients with a new creative vision which takes their brand to the next level • Organized of complete ‘bookings’ from start to finish, including creating client presentations as well as travel and finance management • Mentored models and managed organization of photo shoots • Obtained new clients through independent research • Managed the effective delivery of communications and fashion projects by managing delivery via digital channels (primarily Facebook and Instagram) • Built recognition/relations by attending meetings with clients during Paris Fashion Week 2017
PR and Communication Department • Cooperated with Society of Friends of the Modern Art in Warsaw • Created a project " Social campaign" with a goal to promote modern art and young artists with a help of celebrities (through newsletters and social media management) • Member of the Education and Development Department
• Effectively represented talented, beautiful and unique models and actors • Owned the social media strategy, ensuring content is published at the right times, targeted to the right audiences and channels • Increased our following across social media platforms (Facebook, created and developed the strategy for our first Instagram account) • Booked talents on well-known consumer and lifestyle print and commercial advertisements by developing lasting relationships with Casting Directors, Photographers, and Producers • Negotiated and closed contracts by consistently identifying opportunities to increase booking quantities and frequency • Was a key player in the Agency’s Scouting Division, solving client issues through effective customer service, scheduling, public relations and quality control • Earned frequent repeated and enhanced placements for our models by sourcing and tracking suitable openings • Styled looks from showrooms for editorial shoots for the Wave model agency; organized shoots • Pulled and shopped for garments to be used in commercial shoots promoting new models (worked closely with showrooms, photographers, studios and stylists teams)
• Took part in designing, implementing & facilitating an effective local & national marketing strategy • Managed daily PR activities and regular press communication (helped develop the official website, writing articles) • Co-managed social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and other relevant platforms and produce social media performance reports • Ensured that all content and activity is delivered to a high standard, on time, on brand and on a budget, demonstrating organizational values and appropriate tone of voice, inspiring audiences to take action • Organized and assisted on shoots for the magazine articles
• Involved in the initial planning of the event (bringing a wealth of knowledge about the fashion industry, event planning experience) • Worked closely with an FW team (organizers, audio, and video technical staff/general staff), a professional troupe of models and designers • Attended and supervised the rehearsal • Coordinated areas: DESIGNER AVENUE, OFF OUT OF SCHEDULE/YOUNG DESIGNERS/ PRESS ROOMS • Attended fashion shows/after parties complete networking, gaining fashion insights from press and buyers
Courses Included: EU Media and Communication Policy, Theories on Media, Technology and Society, Users and Innovation in Digital Media Dissertation project: ‘Luxury in a digital age. The change in fashion brands communication strategy and consumer behavior.’
Courses Included: B2B Marketing, CRM, SPSS, Strategic Brand and Product Management, Luxury Good Management, E-commerce, Retail Marketing, Advertising & Communication, Research Methods and Critical Thinking
Dissertation project: The influence of art perception on the market value.