I am Tina Touli, a London-based graphic communication designer specialised in branding, typography and editorial design. However, that does not stop me from exploring different areas, such as webdesign, illustration, animation, etc. I have been invited to present my work in different events, for instance, the Adobe Live Stream at OFFF Festival in Barcelona, the Adobe Graphic Design Live Stream, the Adobe Creative Meet Up in London. My designs have been repeatedly awarded by associations like Adobe, L'oreal Professionnel Paris, Hewlett Packard, European Packaging Design Association, etc. I have participated in many exhibitions, as for example, at the the Beijing Design Week and the Arcane Gallery. In addition, my designs has been published in various publications, such as the "Creative Packaging Structures" and the “Playful Graphics”.
- Z BY HPCLIENT: HP / Z BY HP CONCEPT & DESIGN: TINA TOULI 3D VISUALISATION: KAKIA KONSTANTINAKI SOUND DESIGN: GREY STUDIOS The 21st Century is dominated by creatives who evolve with computers and broadband access and they are comfortable with the idea of researching online. They tend to seek inspiration for their designs more and more online. One of the most common questions that I have been asked, is where do I seek inspiration from? Creating a campaign showcasing new techniques and ideas that will
- A GLIMPSE OF HAPPINESSDuring these difficult times, most of us constantly scroll on websites and blogs trying to figure out what is going on around the world with this COVID-19 pandemic. Where did it come from? How long is it going to last? What can we do to stay safe? And the list of questions goes on and on. Everything that we considered as “normal” suddenly seems so different. Waking up every day, in a “weird new” world surrounded by bad news, stress, fear and scary growing numbers. We are suddenly called to chan
- &PIZZA CHRISTMAS 2019CLIENT: &PIZZA ART DIRECTION: SHEHAN ABRAHAMS DESIGN: TINA TOULI Packaging design for &pizza, a US pizza restaurant chain. A brand that takes personal pride in being their best. That looks for opportunity, creates and shares new ideas and embraces unconventional thinking. The packaging has been inspired by the concept of connection and communication that represents the brand. Stand together and lift each other.
- Movement Festival 2019Client: Movement Festival A Smiling Sisters Production Graphic Design: Tina Touli Video Teaser Concept:Tina Touli Editing & Motion Design: Tina Touli 3D Artists: Kakia Konstantinaki,Tina Touli Video: Ivan Cazzola Track ID: Jamie Jones, Under my con The Movement Festival is the main Italian indoor event for electronic music and a well-testified place among leading electronic music events in Europe. This continuous aim to grow and expand its limits, quality and quantity wise, led to a prestigio
- MARLEY±BONEBrand identity for MARLEY±BONE, a fashion brand with a philosophy based on energy patterns. “When you feel your intention in your body, your body naturally begins to generate an energetic field holding the frequency of your idea, inspiration or feeling. That energetic field is like a broadcast, an emanation or energetic transmission that attracts people, opportunities and assistance with energy fields that vibrate at a similar frequency. The more presence energy and love you give to your body, t
- SINGULARITYDESIGN TEAM: JAKOB RITT, TINA TOULI, YUNXIN STELLA WANG GRAPHIC DESIGN / TYPOGRAPHY / CRAFTS The thought of the singularity brings up a range of feelings, thoughts and phantasies. Unpredictable behaviour, nothingness, a black hole, creation, destruction, distortion, infinity and repetition. These explorations are about expressing thoughts and aspects that come up when thinking about singularity, such as space, time, unpredictability, chaos and distortion, through creative typography. It is exp
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Packaging Design
- Creative Typography
- Craft Art
- Web Design
Second (2016) and Third (2015) awardGreek Graphic Design and Illustration AwardsSecond (2016) and Third (2015) award in the new designers category in the Greek Graphic Design and Illustration Awards (ebge)
+ Show more