From wild swimming in Swiss lakes to stargazing in magical Kenya, from wandering in ancient forests in California to diving in South African kelp forests – I’m anchored in London but very much love to explore our beautiful planet and tell stories about our interconnectedness with the natural world and how crucial it is to protect it. My background is quite unconventional – I’ve never really managed to settle for one thing and pretty much spent the last decade following my intuition, studying art history and literature in my hometown in Switzerland before moving to the UK to complete my MA degree in Fashion Film & Digital Production. I’ve always felt a strong connection to the environmental movement and it is after having moved to the UK that I truly understood the importance of sustainability and the need for profound societal change we are currently facing as a civilisation. I hope the art I create and the stories I tell can inspire people to challenge the status quo, and give them hope – as an optimist I truly believe that humans are resilient and that we have what it takes to tackle the climate crisis if we all come together. I’d love to connect and figure out how we could work together!
- Mida CreekIn September 2021, I had the chance to visit one of SeaTrees' mangrove planting sites in Mida Creek, Kenya. Mangroves and blue carbon ecosystems can be up to 10x more efficient than terrestrial ecosystems at absorbing and storing carbon – they are a natural and critical solution in the fight against climate change. Mangrove trees have been illegally harvested in the Mida Creek area for lumber and charcoal production, due to local economic pressures. SeaTrees and their partner in the field, COBE
Projects credited in
- Coachella x Kiehl's & Urban DecayIn April 2017, I had the chance to attend the Coachella Valley Arts & Music festival as a partner of Kiehl's. The trip lasted for about a week between LA and Palm Spring and other guests included high profile influencers and media from around the globe. My responsibilities included: - Developing a social media content strategy in close collaboration with representatives of Kiehl's and Urban Decay. The strategy revolved around three distinct phases: before, during and after the experience - Impl
- Victoria & Albert Museum - Fashioned from NatureIn May 2018, I had the chance to contribute to the Fashioned from Nature exhibition at the V&A. My responsibilities included: - Producing and editing a series of short films showcasing the work of LCF students - Respecting strict guidelines to comply with the excellent reputation of the institutions - Meeting tight deadlines, implementing changes and incorporating feedback as required
- The Alpina GstaadOn many occasions I had the chance to visit The Alpina Gstaad hotel in Switzerland. The hotel won multiple award such as being ranked amongst the 25 best hotels in the world by Trip Advisor and making it on the famous Condé Nast Traveller's gold list. Over the years I have developed a trusting relationship with the hotel management and PR team. Some of my work for the institution included: - Social media and digital marketing consulting - Digital content strategy and implementation - Content cr
- Lindor CelebrationAs part of a long-term collaboration with Lindt & Sprungli, I supported the brand's influencer activations for the purpose of promoting the famous Lindor balls. My responsibilities included: - Being the main point of contact with the brand to coordinate the ideation, execution and reporting of the campaign - Coordinating the shoots, respecting tight deadlines and strict brand guidelines. Including but not limited to finding a location, a concept and overseeing model styling - Repurposing the co
- Chloé Parfums - Holiday CampaignIn December 2018 I had the chance to work with Coty on their digital activation for Chloé Parfums. My responsibilities included: - Being the main point of contact with the brand throughout the whole campaign - Supporting ideation, content creation and styling - Respecting very tight deadlines and quick turnaround for the content previews - Complying with high-end reputation of the brand, respecting its DNA as well as campaign's gifting theme
- NYFW - Lacoste showsIn 2014 and 2015, I had the chance to collaborate with Lacoste on their activations during New York Fashion Week. My responsibilities included: - Conceptualization of the campaigns, negotiating terms and budget - Coordinate travel arrangements to New York City - Official attendance at the shows in September 2014 and February 2015 - Directing the promotional shoots: styling the looks, scouting for locations and editing the produced content - Reporting back to the brand on the overall success of
+ Show more
Communications, Sustainability and PhilanthropyPangaia
London, United KingdomFull Time
PANGAIA is a direct-to-consumer materials science company bringing breakthrough textile innovations and patents into the world through everyday lifestyle products. As one of the first team members at PANGAIA, I was able to explore all aspects of building a strong brand — working on social media campaigns, press relations, sustainability strategy, and brand editorials. I also drove the #Changemakers initiative, a digital series bringing together global key opinion leaders to raise awareness of current socio-political issues.
Founder & Creative DirectorZephyr
London, United KingdomPart Time
Zephyr is a sustainable fashion label questioning harmful industry standards by exploring a new approach to design and production. Every aspect of the creative process is informed by sustainability and a fundamental respect for the environment and garment workers. All Zephyr products are manufactured in a fair-trade, transparent and ethical east London workshop that empowers long term unemployed women from the local community. The workshop provides them with access to professional sewing classes and work opportunities as well as a safe space to meet, exchange and create together. We use 100% vegan, organic materials and the production process is optimised to minimise waste. Zephyr is also committed to donating 1% of all sales to environmental non-profits. As a result of the quick growth of the brand, I was shortlisted for Forbes 30 under 30 within a year of the launch.
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Art Direction
- Film Photography
MA Fashion Film & Digital ProductionLondon College of Fashion, UAL
- London, United Kingdom
• Winner of the Kering Award for Sustainable Fashion • Contribution to the 'Fashioned from Nature' exhibition at the V&A museum in London • Winner of the Kering x LCF curriculum My Masters Project was focused on sustainability as I explored the history of communication within counterculture and applied my findings to contemporary sustainability issues.
+ Show more
+ Show more