A multi-hyphenate artist. Words are my primary colours.
- Canne Short Film Corner accredition: Hope and Her Two DaughtersMy Experimental short; 'Hope and Her Two Daughters' was accredited in the Market Catalogue for the 2022 edition of the Canne Short Film Corner. The Short Film Corner | Rendez-vous Industry, a professional forum dedicated to filmmakers and short film industry decision-makers, aims to boost interactions between film professionals, empower their exposure and promote the development of projects.
- BFI Film Futures Festival Selection: Hope and Her Two DaughtersMy experimental short 'Hope and Her Two Daughters', will be part of the upcoming BFI Future Film Festival in Feb 2022! Big shout out to the cast & crew for bringing this passion project to life ! Writer & Director: Tobore S Dafiaga D.O.P: Séan Mackey Producer: Chloe Potamiti Staring: Lysa-Marie Asiedu, Kelly Mbarga Editor: Anthony Pollard Sound Design: Xana Special thanks: Whole Cast & Crew @bfifilmacademy
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Nansica's Liberty ProductionThe production looks at the impactful story of the Agooji warriors, who were the all-female army of the Dahomey Kingdom in the 19th century, which is now known as the modern-day Benin Republic. They have been popularised in modern culture as Africa’s very own Amazonians in films such as The Black Panther. They were women who based on their traumatic experiences of the past are no longer accepting the attack on womanhood and taking charge of their freedom and liberty. Based on this compelling h
- London, United KingdomInternship
Selected to join the NYFA 2019 cohort. I was the 1st A.D for my team. We produced a short film and obtained industry training.
Young FilmmakerEncounters Short Film Festival
- Bristol, United KingdomInternship
One of the young female directors invited to the Encounters Short Film Festival, to take part in a 3-day artist development training (Director).
+ Show more
- Performance Poetry
- Directing Film
- Directing Theatre
- Event Planning
- Content Coordination