- Hope And Her Two DaughtersHope And Her Two Daughters is an experimental exhibition that features a contemporary dance and poetry short film exploring the question “What next?” following the racial unrest of 2020. It has been carried out in collaboration with the Hackney Historic Buildings Trust (HHBT) as part of their Digital Access residency, through which Director & Writer, Tobore S Dafiaga was chosen as one of the Artists to create a project which uses the local history, heritage and architecture of the Grade II liste
Projects credited in
- Nansica's Liberty ProductionThe production looks at the impactful story of the Agooji warriors, who were the all-female army of the Dahomey Kingdom in the 19th century, which is now known as the modern-day Benin Republic. They have been popularised in modern culture as Africa’s very own Amazonians in films such as The Black Panther. They were women who based on their traumatic experiences of the past are no longer accepting the attack on womanhood and taking charge of their freedom and liberty. Based on this compelling h
- Culture SwitchA short experimental documentary about immigration remaining connected to one's culture and heritage. Director: Sarafina Harrison Shakespeare Producer: Sara Batista Production Manager: Varda Agarwal Researcher: Tobore Dafiaga Director of Photography: Sean Mackey Sound Recordist: Luke Munday Editor: Max Burton
- London, United KingdomInternship
Selected to join the NYFA 2019 cohort. I was the 1st A.D for my team. We produced a short film and obtained industry training.
Young FilmmakerEncounters Short Film Festival
- Bristol, United KingdomInternship
One of the young female directors invited to the Encounters Short Film Festival, to take part in a 3-day artist development training (Director).
+ Show more
- Performance Poetry
- Directing Film
- Directing Theatre
- Event Planning
- Content Coordination