Born 1991, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, I now live in the London area and have recently graduated with a 2:1 BA in History of Art from Goldsmiths University taking a particular interest in architecture and the urban environment. I am currently a freelance Technician for South Kiosk Gallery, London. I am looking for roles to build up further experience in the creative industry.
• Working in the London area on projects within the city and South Kiosk Gallery space • Building a close professional relationship with the employer and artists, meet regularly to discuss ideas • Acting technician for events, fairs and exhibitions • Working on displays • Invigilation of the gallery space and interaction with visitors and artists • Assisted in the construction of the South Kiosk Gallery space in London Bridge in March 2014 and Peckham in January 2016
• Regan/Grey is a creative and photographic studio that has a broad client base including PlayStation, Wallpaper Magazine and Vitsoe • Assisting the collaborative photographic duo Darren and Joshua in a creative environment • Time management, organisation of equipment and administration
• Jotta is a creative studio which brings a unique cultural heritage together with specialist production services for clients across brands, agencies and cultural institutions • Working as an intern and then freelance, 4 years of experience of events and client relationships including Google Music, Affordable Art Fair and London Design Week. • Runner in the production team transporting data from locations to the editors in the studio, working with a strict schedule time management is crucial • Liaising between clients and artists, engagement and outreach to clients at private views • Using both practical and creative skills as a technician • Working individually and as part of a team
• Catering for a broad client base ranging from royal to private • Maintaining a high standard of service • Role requires sticking strictly to a time schedule to deliver the best possible results • Working as part of big teams and small, sticking to assigned role is crucial • Working Independently running small events
• Working as Part of a small team • Experience dealing with confidential information • Research, office admin • Technical and installation of software assistance • Press and public relations, newsletters, mail-outs, and organization of events that run in conjunction with New Contemporaries 2011 • Support in the production of exhibition catalogue: collating visual materials, texts, biographies • Database management, social media management maintaining mailing lists and acquiring new contacts • Communication skills, dealing with telephone enquiries and management of calls
For nine weeks in 2008 I worked one day a week with children with disabilities. During this period I assisted the class and worked with a child named Holly, offering Holly support in art classes and other subjects. I greatly enjoyed this experience and felt it taught me a great deal about myself, and working with others.
2:1 achieved. Courses taken: Animating Architecture, Film Fables, The Truth in Painting, Dissertation, Cities of Modernity, Moving Image, Visualising Difference, Museums and Galleries, Introduction to Art History and Modernities in 1st Year. Member of the Visual Cultures Society, Goldsmiths Football and Cricket.