You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Media nerd, sports enthusiast, with a passion for all things creative. Specialising in creative concept ideation, writing, producing, brand development, digital and marketing.
- Working within the creative team based at Capital FM, Leeds. Also covering Heart, Capital Xtra, Radio X, LBC, Classic FM, Smooth, Gold. - Creating, writing and developing effective radio and multi media campaigns for clients. - Editing/producing audio campaigns. - Taking briefs, developing ideas, writing scripts, pitching to clients and overseeing the production process. - Working with the marketing/programming teams to develop the on air activity for sponsorship and promotional strategies. - Alongside radio copywriting I also create sponsorship strap lines, promotional trails, write and develop podcasts and vodcasts and web copy for clients. -Working alongside music producers to create bespoke tracks. - After 5 months I was given the role of heading up our regional Digital packages and platforms. Covering Yorkshire, I am responsible for working with our clients to ensure they have an effective digital strategy to help them in the marketplace. This covers video production, blogging, social media, digital advertising alongside Web and App builds.
- Working with Businesses to identify where Digital Marketing and Social Media can add value to their company. Helping them to create successful digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, with the aim to help boost sales. - Hosting and presenting 2 day Digital workshops around the country for Business owners and employees, aiming to help further their understanding and knowledge of the online world and provide them with a qualification in Digital Marketing. Also covering SEO, Wordpress, Hootsuite and online Analytics tools. - Partnering with Accenture to deliver Traineeships on Digital Marketing, Social Media, Technology Innovation and Website Development, aiming to develop the skills of young people hoping to kick start a career in the Digital sector. - Creating new and up to date content every month to present to SME's to give them industry updates, higher quality training and to help adapt their current marketing campaigns. - Delivering traineeships in a partnership with Accenture on the digital market, technology innovation and website development.
- Creating innovative blog posts, web page content and industry related news/entertainment releases from scratch to deliver on numerous Social Media platforms with an audience of over 60 million followers worldwide. - Working within the marketing team to create and deliver digital campaigns for clients, with clear and engaging content with the aim to improve brand awareness and engagement, conversion rates and sales. - Co-running nearly all of the UK’s largest community Twitter channels, with an overall following of over 60 million people worldwide, ensuring maximum engagement with content and ever increasing numbers. - Continuous SEO development. - Use of TweetDeck and other CMS (Content Management Systems) as a social media dashboard to promote new products/apps and content to reach a larger target audience.
- Developing the companies online media content, pushing for natural growth within local businesses and keeping in contact with both new and old clients via an online platform. - Marketing new products online, ensuring all adverts published reach the right target market through the use of adwords and current local trends. - Managing client accounts, ensuring feedback is given throughout the whole process to all parties involved. Ensuring the full transaction runs smoothly. - Dealing with global clients, looking to emigrate to the UK and consulting them on the local property market.
- Working on a 14 week project in Sydney, Australia with the BBC for a TV series following the Air Ambulances and Emergency Services in New South Wales. - Researching programme needs for the Producers and Director. - Searching media libraries and archives for music, scripts and film footage. - Writing briefs for presenters and the production team. - Client liaison, arranging meetings for footage and permission to use archive material. - Writing new content based on past and present situations to keep the whole team up to date and to update Social links for all other interested parties to see.
This role gave me the opportunity to gain vital experience and knowledge of the production process whilst working on the BBC programme Late Kick Off. It offered me valuable networking opportunities and it helped to develop my understanding of broadcasting media and gave me an overall insight into the digital sector. Some of my responsibilities were; - Liaising between the producers and the post-production team, helping them to prepare the visual and audio equipment. - Co-writing briefs for the presenters and production team. - Setting up different locations upon arrival to ensure everything is ready to begin. - Ensuring all footage, script work and equipment is safely put away and ready to go to the next location.
Business with Marketing BSc
A-Levels : A grade in Business and Economics - B Grade in Philosophy - B Grade in Sport and Science
6 A's, 5 B's.