Tolu is Operations Manager at Sunshine, a next-generation entertainment company, and co-founded The Great British Diversity Experiment.
- Innovation StoriesI had the pleasure of being on the Panel for an Innovation Social installment which focused on Talent within the creative industries. We discussed talents growing need for flexibilty within their role and their desire to work for companies and brands with purpose. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/innovation-stories-2017-tickets-31487559137#
- Valenstein & Fatt initiativeThe creative agency Grey changed their name for 100 days to pay homage to it's Founders but also celebrate their diverse heritage. Out of this celebration they invited leaders accross the industry to tackle the diversity problem the creative industry is facing as a whole. From this came a commitment from several agencies and organisations to work strategically as one to come up with pragmatic solutions. It was an honour to be invited to be part of this process.
- Change Maker at UtopiaUtopia is a consultancy who's mission is to ‘Re-wire business for the Age of Creativity’. Utopia consults, enables and empowers business to harness creativity to be agile, innovation led and quick to market and therefore drive competitive advantage. I was invited to be one of 30 change makers to help the co-deliver programmes.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- This Black History Month 2021, meet 100 Black trailblazers redefining the industryIn celebration of Black History Month, we’re thrilled to share our annual list of Black rising stars – as nominated by The Dots community – who are making history, transforming the industry today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. We still have a long way to go to diversify the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it’s important for us to celebrate and be inspired by the incredible Black leaders that surround us. The list we’ve put together is one that shines with brilli58
- This Black History Month 2020, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a long way to go when it comes to conquering the lack of diversity in all industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. True diversity at every level is the key to innovation and success, so we celebrate and promote Black talent throughout the year, including via our list of brilliant Black leaders. This is definitely not an exhaustive list, so we’re always looking to unearth more incredible rising stars to feature and promote, to h153
- Unconscious bias: why there is no quick fix and how we can work together to resolve it.We recently launched a ‘blind recruitment’ tool - where candidates are assessed solely on their skills & creative output - with the aim of giving recruiters the option to challenge their unconscious biases in the first stage of shortlisting candidates. Of course, in a bias-free world, we wouldn't need 'blind recruitment'. But until then, like ‘blind’ orchestra auditions where musicians are judged solely on their musical quality, it's one of the small drops that can create an ocean of change.
- Leaders with social heart: 100 creative changemakersCelebrating social responsibility is at the heart of what we do, so we've partnered with Squarespace – whose mission is to inspire people with creative ideas to succeed – to shine a light on 100 influential luminaries from art, technology, charity, design, business and more that are working tirelessly to make our world a better place. To highlight these organisations, we asked 10 creative changemakers to each nominate 10 people behind inspiring brands, products and movements with amazing social
- Digify - Call to EnterDigify is a talent spotting and hot-housing digital skills incubator, supported as part of Sadiq Khan’s Digital Talent Programme and partnering with brilliant brands. Two months paid training, based upon the principles of a real agency, with real briefs, followed by a six month placement at the offices of our brand partner. We've partnered with Sky to give the best and brightest creative and analytical minds the opportunity to kickstart a career at Sky. We’re particularly interested in people a30
+ Show more
+ Show more