- Shop Small by American ExpressPart 1 of 9 that we at Black Revolver Films undertook with American Express for their Shop Small campaign. All 9 videos shot and edited by ourselves over the course of just 3 weeks, being able to speak to all these amazing business owners was a joy of a job. Produced by The Smalls.
- Sony x SnowbombingThis one was a fun one! With a slope closed just for us, 2 renowned snowboarders and specially designed neon, lit-up snowboarding suits, this could be nothing more than exciting. We were asked to film this PR piece for the Sony XB40 speaker out in Austria, with a tight shoot and an even tighter turn around us, and Sony, were incredibly pleased with the outcome.
- Madame Tussauds x Alien Covenant - Meet WalterGiven free rein by Madame Tussauds to produce something a little different for them, we decided to take the dark themes of the Alien film franchise and put them into a behind the scenes for their latest creation from Alien Covenant. The video was so highly received that 20th Century Fox actually picked it up and used it as additional promotional material for the film.
- Addison Lee For Me Rebrand FilmWe got asked to produce a film, all the way through from conception to the final piece, to promote Addison Lee's first full rebrand. We collaborated with Whistlejacket and came up with the concept and saw it all the way through, even sourcing the artist to produce the custom song just for this. We're very proud of the project and it scored very highly on The Drum Creative Works.
+ View all
DirectorBlack Revolver Films
United KingdomFull Time
I have been co-running the company for over 8 years now, with my business partner Rob. From out first job (a BTS for an Adidas sponsored music video..) we've carved out a reputation from producing engaging, relatable and (most importantly) on-brand video. We have shot on some wild locations (on a closed off slopes in the Alps) and have never backed away from a challenge. Whether it be documentary style branded content, or a scripted narrative, we love what we do an are always thriving to produce something exciting.
- Camera Operation
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Post Production
- Advertising Production
- Commercial Advertising
- Sony FS7
TV and Film ProductionUniversity of Central England
- Birmingham, United Kingdom
On this course I was taught a range of skills that I still use today, from audio, to lighting to studio directing, it was all there for me to learn. This set me up perfectly for what I'm currently doing, allowing me to be hands on in all aspects of a shoot, whether that be the designing of the lighting or the grading in the post production.