I love making stuff. And I’ve been fortunate to get the chance to create great content for broadcasters and agencies over the last 10 years or so. I've followed football fans up and down the country on rollercoaster seasons, presented ideas to some house hold names and created the kind of campaigns that resonate with viewers and subscribers alike. I am sports mad and I know how to produce work that is both editorial sound and visually alluring. But I also know how to conceptualise ideas for clients across the board and give them a sense of story for their brand. I am a Creative and I love what I do.
- Tricks,Tackles and Adel Taarabt: A look at the midfield brilliance of Benfica's Adel Taarabt, a maverick entertainer who has added a dynamic steel to his gameFor our fourth episode in our Nothing Is Written campaign for the UEFA Europa League, we feature Adel Taarabt. Combining archive footage with an interview with the man himself, this story focuses on his transformation from attacking maverick to midfield maestro for Benfica in the Europa League this year
- Young and Hungry: A look at Bayer Leverkusen's young and ambitious forwards taking the attack to Europa League defencesFor our third episode in our Nothing Is Written campaign for the UEFA Europa League, we feature Peter Bosz, a manager dedicated to an attacking football philosophy and Moussa Diaby, a player thriving in this environment. Combining archive footage with interviews, this story showcases a team full of attacking intent as they look to take on all comers in Europe.
- Breaking Europe: Granada and their remarkable journey to the Europa League knockout roundsFor our second episode in our Nothing Is Written campaign for the UEFA Europa League, we feature Diego Martinez, the mastermind behind Granada's remarkable rise to qualify for Europe. Combining archive footage with an interview with the man himself, this story showcases how a hard working and astute manager has built a team to compete on the European stage.
- Homegrown hero in the UEL: Valentin AntovFor our first episode in our Nothing Is Written campaign for the UEFA Europa League, we feature CSKA Sofia centre half Valentin Antov, who first captained the club at just 14. Combining archive footage with an interview with the man himself, this story focuses on an ambitious young leader eager to make his mark on the European stage.
- Premier League Opening WeekendFor the opening weekend of the Premier League Season 2016, Sky Sports wanted to create a spot that takes our audience on a match day rollercoaster. Accompanied by an iconic, thumping Rolling Stones track (You Got me Rocking) with Go-Pro footage shot throughout last season this promo takes you to the heart of the game. It’s visually arresting, loud, and exciting - everything a Premier League Season on Sky Sports offers.
+ View all
Projects credited in
+ Show more
Creative Producer and ResearcherWeAreFearless
London, United KingdomFreelance
I have been freelancing at for WeAreFearless creating content for the UEFA Europa League. It's been a campaign focused around attitude and ambition, producing stories that really get to the heart of why the Europa League provides some amazing moments.
Senior CreativeHow Now Creative
- London, United KingdomFull Time
As a Senior Creative ad How Now, I had to manage my colleagues to ensure we were consistently producing the best work for our clients. Over the last few years, I led the sports creative team, launching DAZN in Italy, Spain and South America, and crafting campaigns for their subscribers around the world. I also had to pitch for new business, conceptualise creative campaigns and present bespoke decks and advertising strategies to prospective clients.
+ Show more
- Ad Campaigns
- Ad Copywriting
- Ad Concept
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Editing
- Directing Shoots
- Sport Marketing
- Sports Journalism
- Project Management