I'm a senior creative producer with over 12 years working in the advertising and marketing industry. Form early beginnings working on photorealism in 3D for the likes of Adidas and Sony through to now producing experiential installations and touring shows, I've grown a passion for creating great work and incredible experiences for people.
- Uber x Manchester United: Destination UnitedIn 2018, Uber needed to activate their sponsorship of Manchester United, they approach Copa90, the world's leading football content agency to take the project forward and Destination United was born. Destination United looked to collapse the distance between fans and their passion for Manchester United, we developed a 3 day event that took place in the Southern Indian city of Bengaluru. When there are statistics such as 99% of Manchester United fans will never go to Old Trafford, and that there
- BMWi Vision WalkIn 2019, BMWi wanted to tell the story of emerging technologies in the field of car automation. Utilising the Formula E season to tour the story, TRO and Cassette developed the Vision Walk, a touring exhibition piece made up of video, hologram, gaming and touch table content to bring this story to life. Visitors to the stand were able to gain a full understanding of BMW's vision for future automotive autonomy. Across the project I was responsible for the production of all content, as well as
Projects credited in
- EE – The World’s First 5G AI StylistWe turned CGI influencer, @shudu.gram, into a virtual fashion stylist for the BAFTAs, to bring fashion fans closer to the red carpet. We used 5G, AI and holographic tech to analyse stars’ garments and serve fans affordable matches they could buy within minutes. We rebuilt Shudu in Unreal 4 gaming engine, taking her from static Instagram influencer to moving character for the very first time. We used holographic tech to bring her to life on the red carpet, allowing her to interact with celebrit
- Richmond, United KingdomFreelance
Senior Producer on the BMWi Vision Walk project, delivering a touring exhibition for BMW at Formula E races in Paris, Berlin and New York. Responsible for overseeing all content production as well as physical builds, internal team management, external supplier management, stakeholder management as well as logistics and operations manager for the three city installations.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Worked as a Senior Producer on the EE account, delivering VoD content as well as EE's Christmas experiential piece in their 5 flagship stores (3 in London, 2 outside) and scoping EE's BAFTA 2019 experience for the red carpet. I was responsible for all production elements, from scoping through to delivery, managing budgets and schedules as well as internal and external teams.
+ Show more
- Digital Media
- Marketing PR
- Problem Solving
- Production Management
- Project Management
- Project Time Management
- Experiental Marketing
- User Exerience