i am a multi-disciplinary creative, primarily an art director at kesselskramer, with a whopping 4 years experience come on! my work spans across campaigns, films, photography, illustration, copywriting and beyond. i have been alive 10,148 days (as of 22 july 2022) and what a ride it's been. current skills mean i'm pretty good at making a deck. past experience mean i'm even better and making cups of tea for everyone. and coffee tables for you to put your brew on (——: i'm not a big fan of capital letters and for that i make no apologies. i'm still training to be a professional footballer to be honest. full portfolio available on request <3 <3 write to me: firstname.lastname@example.org IG: tomfromhudders web: tomhealey.com
- launching USA TODAY SPORTS+ into the U.SUSA TODAY SPORTS+ is unlike any other sports news platform. by harnessing their huge network of local sports journalists in towns and cities across america, it’s able to bring fans closer to the action, offering first hand accounts straight from the locker room. how do you communicate this simple fact, in a way that conveys the ultimate emotional benefit? by knowing more, you enjoy more. so let’s champion the fan experience as a means of showing how USA TODAY Sports+ can make you a better, m
- Museum of London — BrentThe Museum of London is the Museum of Londoners. We were tasked to celebrate the next Borough of Culture; Brent. To mark the Women’s Euros 2022, together with the photography help of the wonderfully quality Nwaka Okparaeke, we showcased the young girls from Brent whose love of the beautiful game propelled them forward. Made at KesselsKramer
- Platinum Jubilee PlatesHAPPY 70 YEARS, QUEENY! 70 years of rule without a beheading is certainly no mean feat, which may be why Lilibet is the first ever British monarch to reach this historic milestone. So, to mark yet another unprecedented event in this decade’s calendar, we’ve designed some crockery that takes an honest look at this jubilee. You may remember us from such memorabilia hits as Will and Kate’s wedding and Harry and Meghan’s wedding, and now we’re back with a satirical stab at old Queeny herself. Pe
Projects credited in
- Timberland Carnaby Street TakeoverI was commissioned by KesselsKramer to work on an artist takeover for the Timberland store on Carnaby Street, inspired by the theme ‘flower power’. The project entailed a mural covering the entire storefront, interior graphic design/illustrations and a series of screen printing workshops over a four week period after the store's reopening post-lockdown.
- Kollektiv Interview PublishingWebsite Founder and Administrator, Artist Liaison, Artist Journalist Since 2014 I have published over 197 picture interviews on Kollekitv Gallery. I ask 10 questions and artists respond visually. This method of networking and publicity compliments my curatorial relationship with artists, a way for artists to develop their visual practice as well as have an online item to share on their website.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
doing all sorts of fun stuff. mostly a2 posters. clients: USA TODAY, Timberland, citizenM, Museum of London, Fairphone, Stoli Group, Esporao & a couple more little bad boys like Arte. Oh and a few pitches, you get me.
+ Show more
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Graphic Design
- Documentary Film
- Book Layout
- Print Publications
- Adobe Photoshop
- Creative Advertising
- Art Direction
BA (hons) IllustrationThe University of Brighton
- Brighton, United Kingdom
Gained a First Class honours degree in Illustration.
Seoul National University PrizeUniversity of SeoulI was awarded a prize from the University of Seoul, for my publication Lakin' About, a book which documented my practice for my final major project at University. The publication is a 312 pages full of research and final outcomes over the few month period.