Tom Myers is an award-winning graphic designer with over ten years' experience helping to launch and relaunch brands. His work has been featured in Creative Review, Brand New and Design Week, and has won various awards including Gold at last year's Transform awards for his work on London 2017 Athletics. He lives in South East London.
- VungleWorking in close collaboration within a small team of MultiAdaptor’s extremely talented designers, we developed a ground-up rebrand touching all aspects of the business. Personally worked on logo, brand extensions, colour, iconography, layout and interior design as well as producing their launch video from strategy to end production.
- Monkey ShoulderDeveloping a whole new brand visual identity for Monkey Shoulder — the whisky that's made for high-end mixing. Working with the illustrators at Shepherd Fairey's Studio Number One, I developed the system for the world to sit in based around lines, chevrons, borders, vivid colour and symmetry — and developed the assets so that they could truly be made for mixing. I then branched the world out into a motion system and original packaging concepts and retail environments from initial sketches throug
- DeepMindEstablished in 2010, DeepMind is one of the world’s most influential artificial intelligence companies. Bringing together a uniquely multi-disciplinary and diverse team, they are driven by the belief that AI has the potential to be one of humanity’s most useful inventions. We partnered with DeepMind to help them better reflect who they are and what they stand for, through a new visual identity and redesigned website.
- IAAF World Championships London 2017Creating a big voice for the IAAF World Athletics Championships — inspiring the next generation of athletes by celebrating today’s. A large-scale project, the identity was inspired by athletes’ motion trails and supported by the line ‘See the Best, Be the Next’. The vivid identity became the most Instagrammed event ever at the Olympic Park, and holds the Guinness world record for ticket sales to a non-Olympic athletic event.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Monkey Shoulder X Shepard Fairey RebrandWorking with Studio Number One (Sheperd Faireys design agency) and comms agency Space, I led the project to redesign Monkey Shoulder's visual world. We created a distinctive look that embodies the brand philosophy of gently kicking against the traditions of the whisky world. Here Design then took the concepts and turned them into a brand visual identity, which is being executed globally right now. Check out the OOH we did–everything we do must be an invitation to play.
- Making change Pay for PayUKSomeOne has created the new name and brand identity for Pay.UK, formerly known as the New Payment System Operator (NPSO). In 2017 the New Payment System Operator was formed to create the UK’s leading retail payments authority, delivering best in class infrastructure and standards for the benefit of people everywhere. Every day, individuals and businesses use their services to get their salaries, pay their bills and make online and mobile banking payments. They move more than £6.7 trillion every
- KX QuarterlyA quarterly newspaper housing local happenings & events in King's Cross SomeOne has been working alongside Argent, local residents, retailers & restaurateurs to help better connect King's Cross, transforming it from being purely a station location to one that is vibrant & creative. Off the back of their new brand identity, we won the opportunity to create & launch the areas first local newspaper. With so many facets, King’s Cross is a place with a thousand stories; with a diverse programme of ev
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Motion Graphics
- Adobe After Effects
- Cinema 4D
- Creative Direction
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Editorial Design