- Norland Scarecrow FestivalIdentity and creative for Calderdale's hidden gem, the Norland Scarecrow Festival. The Norland Scarecrow Festival is an annual community run event taking place in Norland, a small W. Yorkshire village just south of Halifax. Each village household makes and displays a themed scarecrow and all proceeds are donated to local causes and charities. The rebrand aims to capture the essence of the scarecrow, a handmade collection of parts coming together to form a single unique form, as well as the vibr
- Dishoom — ManchesterCreative look, feel and dressing details for Dishoom's new café in Manchester. Opening in Manchester Hall, the 1920s building originally used as a Freemasons’ Hall, the 7th and most eagerly awaited café in the Dishoom family needed to pay loving homage to the old Irani cafés of Bombay as well as the Freemason ties between Manchester and Bombay. All details throughout the café were considered - from the hand-painted signs, through to the custom clock face. The Permit Room bar also had a full menu
- Dishoom — Family Mela 2018Identity and creative for the Dishoom's annual summer extravaganza, the Family Mela. Every year the Dishoom wallas and all their families descend on Mudchute Farm to celebrate the halfway point of a busy year. For this year's biggest every Mela, a new identity was needed. Centered around the look of vintage music festivals, the new creative gives it an Indian twist, meaning the 2018 Mela was the most colourful and exciting yet.
- Ted Baker — Ted's School of ExcellenceRedesign of Ted’s School of Excellence, the introductary training course for all new Ted Baker retail employees. The course allows them to instantly understand the brand and the high expectations that go with it. Designed to emulate an old book of knowledge from the outside, the interior pages give the outwardly dull knowledge a bright, modern and dynamic twist.
- Ted Baker — Houston Store PostersSeries of illustrations for Ted’s new space-themed store based in Houston, Texas. Advertising intergalactic destinations to the prospective fashionable space traveller, the illustrations were displayed through the store and used on additional marketing for the store opening. All copy written by Luke Butler.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- April Fool's with Matt KingI wrote and directed this unused campaign for Ted Baker's 2018 April Fool's Day prank. The concept was to be a spoof of smart devices such as Amazon Echo. The campaign consisted of a short video to live on social, plus Instagram Stories, editorial content, punchline reveal and a phony product page on tedbaker.com. We recruited the voice acting talents of cult comic actor Matt King (Peep Show, Bronson, RocknRolla) to deliver the odd syntax of an artificially intelligent Ted Baker and lo and behol
- One Giant Leap - Instagram Digital CampaignTo celebrate the launch of Ted's stellar AW17 womenswear collection we invited followers old and new - via paid content - to take One Giant Leap to a new fashion frontier on planet Sateen. There they'd get their chance to explore Ted’s luxurious, universally well-dressed world and complete challenges for their chance to win a constellation of star prizes. On our own daily Instagram Stories, we then revealed the winner and the prize, and provided a swipe up call to action, driving traffic to Te
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Print Design
- Logo Design
- Branding Identity
- Art Direction
- Print Production
- Web Design