Designer / Creative with experience across integrated advertising and marketing. I have worked & freelanced for a number of agencies, where the roles have required designing or conceptualising, for brands such as Virgin Media, Samsung, Lego, PayPal and British Airways. I also have experience with management of junior members of the team, helping them to excel and make a difference. Creativity is my passion. Especially when it allows for, or inspires, the user / customer to enjoy advertising in unexpected ways. I am always keen to find companies and agencies that will challenge and inspire me to do something really great in the field, and appreciate what I can bring to the creative process and the business. With this, I strongly believe that my creativity, energy and ambition make me a valuable asset to any design team.
- Pixel PondI have acted as the Lead Brand Designer for Pixel Pond, a recruitment agency specialising in Design & Tech since mid 2018. Since then, I have been working closely with the team to develop the brands presence both online and offline. One of our main challenges was to have social posts and content that stood apart from its cluttered competition. Utilising the brands key colour ‘Pistachio Blue’, I stripped everything back to lead the brand with an identity which feels unique and bold.
- Sparc IncSparc Inc is an organisation in New York, which enhances the lives of people with developmental disabilities through high quality therapeutic recreation activities The brief was to redesign their brand, to capture the fun, bright and encouraging work Sparc Inc do, and inject this into the branding. Whilst designing a variety of logos, we agreed the one presented here achieves just that. Agency: RAPP London
- Virgin Media - FMC LaunchI was tasked with being the lead designer on one of the brands most high profile DM brochures, following their exciting new rebrand. Having full oversight on the project from a design perspective, I designed a 12 page brochure, with features such as a die-cut extrusion & spot UV coating. Agency: RAPP London
- British AirwaysBritish Airways approached RAPP to explore and redesign their communications targeting their ‘Gold Tier’ customers. Our goal was to have a set of emails that were elegant, enticing and educating. I worked in close collaboration with our strategy & copy departments, to bring this email campaign to life, and inject a truly premium aesthetic, that would appeal to British Airways’ most prestigious clientele. Agency: RAPP London
- Virgin Media - January SaleA fantastic integrated brief to design Virgin Mobile’s January Sale DM brochure and email campaign. Advancing upon a creative brief, my task was to design all the elements of this campaign, aiming to capture Virgin Media’s bold and vibrant brand with an explosive front cover. Overall, the DM was a 12 page brochure, highlighting new phone offers, as seen on the inside spreads. Agency: RAPP London
- Huawei P10 LaunchThe brief was to concept and design a highly engaging interactive takeover ad, to showcase Huawei’s new P10 phone. One of the key attributes was the phones high pixel camera, promoting crystal clear images. The initial problem to solve, was how do I make an ad, in a very cluttered environment, wherby most users will want to close this ad as quickly as possible. Utilising the phones key selling point, seemed like a must. So the idea flourished where the user can reveal a high resolution image t
+ View all
London, United KingdomFull Time
Clients include Virgin Media, PayPal & British Airways. Being a part of RAPP's core design team, my role is to work with authority and professionalism to lead designs across both digital and print executions and campaigns. This involves presenting work to clients on a regular basis, acting as a brand guardian on behalf of our brands, and working collaboratively across the agency to help raise standards of design creativity. In addition to this, I also have experience of line management with junior members of the team, helping them to excel and make a difference.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Clients include Rolex & Nestle. Hogarth is a marketing implementation agency. The role required working largely across the Rolex account, designing static and HTML banners. In addition to this, I worked across the Nestle-Cetaphil account, storyboarding and designing videos for social channels, as well as the HTML banner campaigns.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Interface Design
- Creative Direction
- Online Campaigns
- Interactive Design
- Digital Advertising
- Digital Design