- ManiLife Rich Cocoa peanut butterManiLife is distrupting the peanut butter market in the UK and they're hoping to continue that trajectory with their latest product. &Ugo came on board to develop and produce a hero film to promote their new Rich Cocoa Peanut Butter, marking the beginning of a tasty new relationship.
- Short Road PizzaShort Road Pizza was born out lockdown when Kate and Ugo moved to Leytonstone and bought a pizza oven to help keep them busy. As Kate says, “Ugo’s ancestry is in Naples and his Nonno owned a pizza restaurant so it’s in his DNA to nerd out about dough recipes and marrying the perfect flavours on the top.” “We felt a bit at sea in a new neighbourhood during a pandemic so we decided to reach out to our new neighbours with homemade flyers asking if they would like some fortnightly contact free pizz
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro x Isabella PotíWith a focus on partnerships, we brought the brand campaign to life with a reimagining of Italian rituals in a modern, aspirational way. Together with Michelin-Starred chef Isabella Potí, we have created a burnt lemon sorbetto to pair perfectly with an ice cold Peroni Nastro Azzurro.
- The House of Peroni 2019Having been established in the UK since 2013 we were challenged with turning the local market activation into a global campaign with culturally nuanced experiences in each city. The brand objectives were to grow its core base of premium lager drinkers whilst increasing loyalty and awareness in developing markets. With hero events in Paris, Barcelona, Stockholm and Dublin throughout 2019 and extended comms across Switzerland, South Africa and Chile, the integrated campaign placed a team of infl
- Giorgio Armani - CrossroadsCrossroads is an ambitious global campaign for 2021 by Giorgio Armani, which invites a group of thirteen women from thirteen different cities to talk about their unique experiences of overcoming limits and social conventions in order to succeed. In collaboration with the central agency in Milan, &Ugo developed the local market creative and produced the London episode of the series featuring artist Hikari Yokoyama.
- Materia SakéMATERIA is a new luxury sake brand launching in European markets throughout 2021. As their creative and content agency &Ugo has developed the launch strategy which has seen planned experiential activity adapted into a digital campaign, to be more in tune with volatile restrictions and changing consumer behaviours. The first output from our collaboration is a beautiful series of content that heroes the product against a backdrop of elements relevant to the production of sake. Followed by a serie
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro 2021"For us, every coaster served, tells a different story. That’s why we have designed some bespoke linen coasters to elevate each serve, so you can continue your story in true style. Not only are our coasters created with design expertise, they are also made from off cuts of left over materials. Because we believe it’s the little details that matter." - Peroni Nastro Azzurro Photo @ollie_jarman⠀ Drink @loicparisot⠀ Production @gemmastano⠀ Client @cristina.gherman⠀ Location @londonedition⠀ Ag
- The House of PeroniWe concepted, handled creative direction and production management of The House of Peroni: Celebrating Italain Citrus. We came up with a concept that would serve to literally infuse Italian energy into the Shoreditch 3-week pop up. Five street windows were designed to reference the activity inside. First an Italian deli window with white tiles and lemon yellow grout and Peroni-labelled hanging sausages. The second window was dressed with a giant display of hanging tagliatelle (latex). The third window replicated a traditional and abundant Fruttivendolo. The final windows referenced Italian cafe culture with white blinds and gold leaf BAR sign. Inside the experience was in 5 parts. A fruittivendolo with postcard rack of Italian pin-up postcards and cocktail recipe cards, trattoria serving cold Peroni and tagliatelle from a giant wheel of Grana Padano. The Bitter End was a secret bar out the back for cocktail masterclasses, playing loud Italian opera and with a bespoke citrus scent. In the bar, bloody orange disco balls threw circles across the room with wooden panelling and terrazzo tables inspired by Italian cafe culture. We also curated the collaborators - 4cose Italian deli from Hackney ran a concession with giant mortadella from Italy, Naples-based Italian record selectors Early Sounds Recordings played Italo Disco every night and illustrator George Greaves supplied Italian-themed illustrations for the walls of the bar.
- The House of Peroni - June 2015Inspired by the Italian Piazza – a space within the city that forms the heart and soul of Italian social life – this Residency featured a metropolitan garden teeming with food, drink, music and more. Think La Dolce Vita minus the Trevi Fountain and you’re part-way there. We enlisted the help of fashion set designer Simon Costin (who once designed catwalks for Alexander McQueen) who helped to recreate the style of an Italian piazza, with people-watching an all-important part of the experience.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Advertising
- Creative Stragegy
- Film Production
- Brand Strategy