I’m a highly confident, enthusiastic and ambitious multidisciplinary and creative designer, with over 3 years’ experience working within the creative industry. I acquire a tenacious approach combined with a passion for developing brands which has contributed to my skills. I graduated with a first-class honors degree in Illustration and Visual Communication and a Masters with a distinction in Design for Communication at the University of Westminster. I can offer high-quality, innovative work and graphic design solutions for various projects in different disciplines such as branding, editorial, photography, video and typography. I have extensive experience working closely with creative directors in art direction, graphic content, internal and external presentations for clients and developing powerful bold and original visuals. My passion for design gifts me with a strong knowledge of the latest trends and technologies ready to push the boundaries. I am confident in most of the Adobe creative suite, allowing me to be adaptable. My hunger for design pushes me to keep learning new things every day. I am constantly willing to learn new things and put myself in new situations.
- St. Regis HotelSt. Regis Hotel Developing a Chinese new year gift card in a red envelop with a voucher for guests to redeem something on the island for the St.Regis Hotel. The deliverables must be in keeping with Chinese traditions, whilst appealing to a wider audience.All work featured is creative exploration. The work shown is not published
- Studio KiseCreate a branding guide and visual identity for Studio Kise, an emerging multi discipline design agency. The brief was to make it the most exciting, individual and distinguishable brand in the creative industry. The branding guide included all aspects of the visual identity, such as logotype, symbol, color palette, typography and the visual communication. I developed a strongly managed and simplified identity system and guidelines which clarify the tone of voice and ideology behind the company.
- JoCreating a visual identity for Jo, a hijab brand, which celebrates unity through fashion, art and culture. Hijab and Islam often have negative misconceptions and this project is set to subvert the stereotype, elevate the entire experience of wearing a hijab and appeal and inform to all cultures, religions and types of people and show we are one.
- Africa Fashion Week London 2017Producing a series of pieces to advertise and promote Africa Fashion Week London 2017. The idea was to use the power of colors to subvert the dominant and negative ideology surrounding Africa. I wanted to show the richness and beauty of their culture through traditional fashion.
+ View all
Creative DesignerThis is MINT
London, United KingdomFull Time
Working in areas of marketing and advertising to create various materials, such as packaging design or brochures, that provide information about a company’s offerings. Seeing through the process from concept to rough layout to prototype to completed project. Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process. Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept Understanding trends within the scope of the industry they are working in. Using graphic design and other relevant software.
Assistant Graphic Designer59 Productions
London, United KingdomFull Time
Responsibilities include undertaking and compiling visual and conceptual image and video research and integrating this into the brief. Using digital design skills to interpret design ideas into sketches and visualisations. Laying out and preparing documents for on-screen and print presentation. Preparing presentations to illustrate design ideas and design and visual reference gathering.
+ Show more
- Adobe Indesign/illustrator/photoshop
- Adobe Acrobat
- Mixed Media
- Collage Photoshop
- Ad Campaign
- Editoral Design
+ Show more
Distant Horizon AwardUniversity of WestminsterI won the Distant Horizon Award through the Scholarship department at my University, the award allows me to travel and produce my reportage illustrations and record a topic I am passionate about. I chose to work with the multi culture and co existents of religions in Bucharest, Romania.