Do you really want to delete project DAHLIA | Weekly eDM ?
Do you really want to delete project DAHLIA | Art Direction ?
Do you really want to delete project DAHLIA | E-Commerce Website & Look Book Production?
Do you really want to delete project DAHLIA | BRANDING & PACKAGING?
Do you really want to delete project DAHLIA | Visual Merchandising?
Do you really want to delete project DAHLIA | Digital Marketing?
Do you really want to delete project DAHLIA | PR & Event Management?
Do you really want to delete project TISSOT | PR & Event Management?
I have more than 8 years solid experience in sales & marketing, with 4 years in the fashion industry. In this time, I have gained valuable experience in art direction, coordinating marketing activities and maintaining goodwill with customers, press and business partners. Having studied and worked both in the UK and Hong Kong this has widened my horizons, strengthened my network and prepared me with language skills necessary for my career progression. I have a good understanding of the UK and International (especially China) markets. I am bilingual and can offer your team excellent communication skills and attention to detail to ensure that customers have the right perception of the brand. I enjoy working with inspirational people to achieve the best results. Proficient with Mac OS/Windows including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML, FrontPage, Microsoft Office, Outlook and Chinese Word Processing.
- Work closely with the Company Director to build marketing and PR strategy; - Own and manage the Dahlia.com product and site marketing calendar and planning process, liaise with Buying Team to schedule promotions of both new and existing stock; - Manage the day to day running of the website and work with web developers to ensure site updates and campaign initiatives run smoothly; - Lead growth and management of all marketing channels - eDM, paid search, SEO, affiliates, bloggers, partnerships, advertising, joint promotions, events, social media and display in order to generate traffic and sale opportunities; - Create and develop visual content that effectively communicates trend concept and brand identity; - Design and produce look-books, packaging materials, in-store POP, seasonal shop windows, eDM, interface elements as well as optimization of images for day-to-day digital business needs; - Develop strong content and ideas for all Social Media channels; - Generate art & styling direction, prepare mood boards and creative briefs for campaigns and seasonal photo shoots; - Produce accurate, informative and trend focused product and PR copy; - Provide customer service with all e-commerce enquiries; - Mentor and train new staff members.
- Produced accurate, informative and trend focused product and PR copy in both English and Chinese; - Generated art & styling direction, prepared creative briefs and editorial content; - Coordinated marketing initiatives, road shows, media & bloggers gatherings and events; - Maintained and developed positive relationships with all media and business partners.
- Controlled the budget, formulated and implemented effective online & offline A&P plan to achieve desirable brand image and sales goal; - Generated art & styling direction, prepared creative briefs and editorial content, including press releases and copy for marketing collaterals; - Coordinated marketing initiatives, media planning and advertisement production; road shows, media & bloggers events; - Maintained & developed positive relationships with all media & business partners; - Assisted in visual merchandising, CRM and premium sourcing; - Worked closely with all global teams to achieve effective campaigns.
- Maintained and developed positive relationships with all media and business partners; - Formulated and implemented effective A&P plan to achieve desirable brand image and sales goal; - Planned and conducted effective market research and assisted in new product development; - Handled customer complaints and provided excellent customer service.
- Assisted Sales & Marketing Manager in planning, organizing and managing marketing campaigns and activities; - Prepared and designed sales materials such as, POP, brochures and leaflet; - Assisted in copy writing and visual merchandising; - Provided operations and administrative support.