Ve Dewey is a designer by trade but instinctually a connector. She sees opportunities others do not by thinking beyond the bleeding edge. For over 12 years, Ve has applied this mindset whilst working with major brands like Mattel, Adobe, WPP, and BBC. She possesses a design-intrapreneur mindset which allows her to easily navigate between verticals and industries. This is evident with her experience of curating and executing the inaugural creative HR role at Mattel, supporting 600+ creatives during the company’s cultural and digital transformation and of marketing at Adobe, where she solely established a new creative marketing program in Europe. Though she straddles corporate and creative, overall, Ve cares most about finding connections to solve problems that allow communities and organisations to successfully evolve.
- Creating Irresistible Products: Pentland Brands x Adobe Creative JamIn March 2019, in Camden Town, London, Adobe hosted a unique event, in collaboration with Pentland Brands, that saw people from across Pentland business compete in a creative challenge using Adobe software. The Creative Jam, an event which Adobe organises for businesses all over the world, gave 70 members of the Pentland Brands community the chance to put their creative skills to the test by producing a campaign story and video in just three and a half hours, based on the theme of ‘irresistible
- Unleashing Creativity for a Common Good: The BBC X Adobe Creative JamEvery Adobe Creative Jam is made up of three primary ingredients: the host company, a team of creatives from the larger community, and a design challenge. The design challenge at hand for this team effort: to animate the Wac Arts logo in a way that brought the five values of the organisation — equality, empowerment, innovation, excellence, and love — to life. The BBC recruited students from Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design and Middlesex University to work with them on this commun
- Creating for a Cause: Quicken Loans X Adobe Creative JamQuicken Loans works hard to foster an environment of innovation and collaboration for team members. With over 300 individuals on creative teams across the Family of Companies, the Creative Jam’s environment was the perfect way to unite all these various groups and enable them to experiment and generate new ideas together. The Jam was also unique in that it was geared toward solving a problem that affects communities across the country.
- Next Gen Filmmaking with Premiere Rush: VICE X Adobe Creative JamOver the summer of 2018, creatives from VICE UK office participated in a Premiere Rush (beta) Adobe Creative Jam. The focus of the event was 'Next Gen Filmmaking.' The seven teams that competed used Premiere Rush beta to film and edit their short film and a sizzle for the film. “We’re really excited about Adobe Rush,” said Tim Bertioli, VP, International Operations at VICE. “The idea of an application that can make us faster to market and make more content is a game changer for us.” Besides the
- Mattel– TheHub: Inspiring and enabling creatives to boldly make.As the first Lead of Development and Creative Experiences at Mattel, curated and executed the inaugural creative HR role sanctioned by the COO which evolved into the Hub, an innovative, educational, and experiential entity strategically supporting the community of 400+ creatives at Mattel HQ during cultural and digital transformation; curating educative and inspirational opportunities such as external and internal speaker series, workshops with cross-vertical partners, and a bi-weekly podcast wi
- Mattel: ReFuel Speaker SeriesFrom 2009 to 2013 outside creatives did not come to Mattel headquarters to speak to the creative community. ReFuel was born out of this vacuum: creatives need to connect with the creative community beyond their cubicle life to be inspired and to give a voice to ideas. Over four years, the programming I helped create has gone from a quarterly event without a budget to a twice-per-month series with executive sponsorship. While bringing in global thought leaders such as Dr. Nelly Ben Hayoun, Brian
+ Show more
ConsultantVe Dewey LLC
London, United KingdomFreelance
Independent creative consultancy helping creatives, brands, and organisations successfully evolve through developing partnerships, evolving dialogues with a brands customer, crafting inspiring events with world thought leaders, and strategically evolving corporate culture. Clients include: Paula Zuccotti, She Leads Change, We Are the Creators, The D&AD.
+ Show more
- Community Building
- Art Directon
- Abobe Creative Suite
- Brand Creative Strategy
- Connecting Creatives
- Culture Inspiration
- Creative Events
- Marketing Strategy
- Experiental Marketing