You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Young designer who has recently finished a product design degree at Ravensbourne College. Self motivated, enthusiastic, fast learner, committed, good communicator, passionate, organised, team work, optimistic and a self starter. Plays the Indian instrument known as ‘Dhol’, loves sunglasses and trainers. Can live without Facebook, can’t live without mum’s curry.
- Working with Electronic Engineers understanding unique components, materials and finishes. - Designing new packaging for current products. - Modelling Hi5 equipment into SolidWorks for manufacture. - Conducting product photography for the website.
- Worked within a team with backgrounds of industrial, graphic and furniture design. - Detailed and technical GA drawings sending them to manufacturer to produce. - GA drawings of furniture for a new high end apartment in Central London.
- Worked with a team that are strong believers in saving the environment and being green. - Understood how they followed their trade through creating and cooking 100% organic foods, from the very last ingredient. - Had the opportunity to redesign the packaging for some of the produces - Understanding what the client wanted to achieve. - Understanding the skeleton of how to run a business and how to work with numerous clients.
- Organised weekly meetings. - Ran a multi- disciplinary team. - Communicating between different teams. - Agreeing to and managing a budget. - In charge of 27 people acting as the connecting between executive management and responsible for the look and feel for the course exhibition.
- Worked alongside a dedicated team of Food Technologists, in an intense environment producing ready made meals for Marks and Spencer, RF Brookes. - As a fast moving environment due to the consumer demands designing numerous packages for ready made meals. - Working with on site factory of ready made meals and desserts. - Avana Bakeries, another site producing desserts for Marks and Spencer. - Problem solving issues.