A resourceful, highly-motivated Heritage Manager who not only has experience in leading charities and office environments but also possesses excellent communication and time management skills, along with the ability to deal effectively with a range of people. Responsible for the smooth running of organizations through a broad range of clerical, PA and administration support duties. Currently looking for a key role to a renowned heritage organization that offers excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
• Ensured high standards of customer service to be delivered at all times • Ensured customer service queries and issues to be resolved to an exceptional standard • Monitor performance: receiving visitors’ feedback • Other tasks: info point services, management of booklet supplies
• Responsible of clean and care of the collection • Alerting the team for any damaged or deteriorated items in need of specialist attention: updating condition and inventory records • Outreach activities; interacting with students and inspiring appreciation for conservation
• Overseeing the smooth and efficient running of all aspects of the office • Organising team meetings (printing and binding booklets, data entry and research) • Costumer Service e.g. reception, calls and meeting with clients • Monthly management of client database for marketing purposes • Providing information for travel offers, business travel (issuing Visa applications), banking
• Costumer service e.g. reception, call and meeting with clients • Liaising with external and internal stakeholders • Implementing company policies and ensuring employee compliance • Data entry, filing, formatting educational documents, management of stock supplies • Processing of all the payroll on a monthly basis • Organised travel and accommodation arrangements for student excursion and study trips • Coordinating company events & activities including meetings, celebrations and trips
- Courses: Critical Approaches to Heritage, Heritage Management Practices, Conservation Management, Heritage Interpretation, Research Skills, Sources and Methods in Heritage Studies - Dissertation: Museums Communication and Social Media Marketing - Internship: Collection & Exhibition Assistant Manager at Birmingham Conservation Trust, UK • Assisting the collections manager in curating the exhibition for the opening of a museum • Handling, marking, labelling and filing the exhibits • On-line research for exhibits restoration and management of collections database • Promoting health & safety in compliance with the Collection Care & Conservation Policy
- Courses: History, Archaeology, Art History, Linguistics and Literature - Dissertation: Jakob Filipp Fallmerayer’s Theories - Internship: Catalogue Printing Assistant at The Hellenic Parliament, Athens, Greece • Responsible for a digitalisation project and online uploading of ancient documents and maps • Maintaining e-filing records and co-ordinating the production and printing process of catalogues