You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Helping pulling together all documentation, researching for projects both on and offline • Creating new documents for different stakeholders – funders, artists, potential participants, pulled together a database of groups to contact • Researching fundraising opportunities • Assisting with curation of Scratch Festival • Collating materials for marketing and tech
• Played parts in many productions including: Lukas Bärfuss’ Our Parents' Sexual Neuroses (Dora), Julio Cortázar’s Cronopios and Famas (Esperanza), Chekhov’s “The Cherry Orchard”(Varya), Gogol’s “Marriage” (Agafya), Brecht’s “The Good Person of Szechwan” (Shen-Teh). • Contributed to the management of several projects of my company – from concept to realization.
• Directed Tennessee Williams’ “A Lovely Sunday for Creve Coeur” • Created original work as director and author adapting and staging Astor Piazzolla’s biography.
• Assisted shoppers to find the products they are looking for • Kept the store clean • Stocked shelves
• Assisted with planning of marketing campaigns • Organized promotional events and presentations • Taught acting class for amateurs • Founded art club for disabled children • Collaborated with Blind People’s Association • Helped to organize market research