As Creative Director of The Full Service and former Creative Director of Hunger Magazine, Vicky is a visual fanatic. Directing content across fashion, music videos, short films and TV commercials, her approach is to create bold, attitude heavy pieces of work. Creating both TV Commercials and Stills Campaigns for brands such as Rimmel, Bourjois, Jil Sander, Chanel, Elie Saab, Vichy and Agent Provocateur, she brings an edgy and provocative flair to her work – as well as getting gutsy performances from artists including Rita Ora, Charlotte OC and Dua Lipa. A bright light in a new wave of female directors, Vicky was nominated for Best New Director at the 2015 Shots Awards and won a Silver at the 2016 Young Director Award in Cannes. In 2017 Vicky was awarded the Creative Circle award for Best Up and Coming Female Commercial Film Director and also appeared on the cover of Pitch Magazine's 'Winners' Issue. Represented by The Graft and TonicReps
- SPKTRM x PanasonicTo launch the new Panasonic Lumix S series - Brave agency captured all of the behind-the-scenes action on my latest Spktrm Beauty photo shoot using their latest camera. I wanted to work with the brand Spktrm because of their pledge to strive for real and diverse beauty, with all of their imagery being retouch-free. Sounds like a good way to show off a new camera? We cast the talent through Spktrm's own Instagram page, finding the real fans of the product and what it stands for. Using bold block
- Rolls-Royce: Rules RewrittenFor the 2019 Phantom campaign I wrote 'Rules Rewriten', a script that sees British actress Gwendoline Christie take her Rolls-Royce Phantom on a few rule-breaking adventures. A new attitude, for a new era of Rolls-Royce. Directed and photographed by Rankin, the project amassed over a million views in under one month and an increase in engagement across all platforms.
- Aussie - #greathairthoughI photographed and directed the latest Aussie #greathairthough campaign for Recipe London. The concept is simple, sometimes we can encounter FML moments, but hey-ho life goes on - and you can get though it and can always rely on Aussie to give you great hair. Funny little shots and films, and most important to me was making sure it felt alive, energetic and charming. Working with fantastic hairstylist Jonathan Connelly, makeup from Gina Kane and styling from Ellie Witt.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- The All-New Mercedes-AMG SL | The Star is Reborn | LaunchTo celebrate the new era of SL, Mercedes-AMG crafted a free-spirited, breathtaking parade. It embodied the spirit of the brand, the heritage of SL and showcased the latest reincarnation of an automotive icon. We’ve been on the journey of a lifetime together. The all-new Mercedes-AMG SL Roadster features enjoyment without compromise – sportier, more luxurious and more attractive than ever before.
- RANKIN CREATIVE I Rolls-Royce I Rules Rewritten'Created by the renowned British photographer and filmmaker, ‘Rules Rewritten’ for Rolls-Royce premiered at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. The film features the ‘Game of Thrones‘ star Gwendoline Christie and the Rolls-Royce Phantom. The racey short is firmly directed at the marque’s increasing younger audience – the new generation of Phantom customer who are hyper successful, mostly self-made and internationally-connected.' - ENID London16
- Rankin x Coco de Mer & Waris Dirie - End FGM"Every 7 seconds a girl in the world is cut. Coco de Mer is working with Desert Flower Foundation and its founder Waris Dirie to put an end to female genital mutilation (FGM), collaborating on a film, shot by Rankin, that shows the importance of speaking up against FGM and the dramatic impact it has on women all over the world. Coco de Mer hopes that this film resonates with people and communities globally, provoking discussions to help end this inhumane practice. The King Protea flower takes c20
+ Show more
Creative DirectorRANKIN CREATIVE
London, United KingdomFull Time
The Full Service is an agile, fast-moving creative agency doing things differently founded by Rankin. Our mission is to deliver brands 360-degree campaigns with a wide range of content. We do it by creating everything under one roof, from concept development to brand strategy to our in-house studio and post-production. All working in one studio space. Together. Clients and collaborators include: Belstaff, Coco de Mer, Reiss, Versace, AGL, Ellie Saab, Rolls Royce, Sightsavers, French Connection, Mustang.
+ Show more
- Art Direciton
- 5. Illustration
- Graphic Design
- 10. Indesign
(BA Hons) Graphic Design and PhotographyKingston University
- Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
Silver AwardYoung Directors AwardsIn 2016, I won Silver at the Young Director Award in Cannes, affiliated with the Cannes Lions Festival.
Shots - Best New Director ShortlistShots AwardsIn 2015, Vicky was shortlisted for Best New Director at the Shots Awards, one of the UK’s most respected advertising award ceremonies