Vicky Pasion is a soul star and entrepreneur from Camden, London. She’s captivated audiences across international stages - from London’s West End, as Young Nala in ‘The Lion King’, to Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller Live’ in Munich, Germany. Her sound evokes the timeless soul of her idols such as Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey and Toni Braxton, with her upcoming MOBO supported EP promising classic R&B ballads and a fusion of pop-soul. Vicky’s debut EP ‘Valley of the Ashes’ launched to a sold out audience at the 02 Academy, Islington, captured in a documentary series ‘This is Vicky Pasion’. She caught the attention of industry tastemakers like Notion, BRICKS, Noctis Magazine as one of the UK’s rising artists. As an artist in bloom, her music is rooted in finding strength in vulnerability, exploring life experiences with grace and honesty.
Projects credited in
- "Showing up authentically" seriesSocial graphic design posts made for Gifted, by Nature. Gifted, by nature in collaboration with WomantoWoman has been holding a safe, interactive space for women to explore boundaries, compatibility and prioritising self when opening up to romantic relationships. I'm grateful to have been part of this. Follow us, new events coming up!
- HEAVY Circle: Uplifting Black MasculinityAn open conversation between Black men of multiple generations and backgrounds, discussing their experiences of education and mental health, their hopes and ambitions. Join us for this online event, that seeks to nurture growth and facilitate safe spaces for male vulnerability, cultural expression and the passing on of gained wisdom. The roundtable conversation will feature guest speakers Dr Kumar Birch, Kio Briggs, Alain ‘Fusion’ Clapham, Cordell Johnson and Michael Lawson-Falomo. In a time o7
- HEAVY - Vicky Pasion‘HEAVY’ has a 00s RnB/Pop/Gospel vibe; it’s nostalgic, encouraging feelings of familiarity. ‘Heavy’ opens up space for black stories, particularly young black boys, lyrically listening to their experiences, affirming their aspirations and apologising for the weight of injustices that they’ve needed to carry simply by being alive. Listen Here: https://unitedmasters.com/m/heavyvickypasion8
- Mental Health Workshop (Daisie App)We recently partnered with Daisie App, an online platform that provides a free arts education to creatives by distributing personal and professional development workshops. GIFTED was approached to support the launch of Daisie’s beta version of their ‘rooms’ extension - an audio based social media approach, most notably popularised by the Clubhouse App. We produced and delivered a workshop on how to overcome limiting beliefs, to their audience of young professional creatives. Our partnership2
- Riding Waves of LossThe penultimate workshop in our ‘Showing Up Authentically’ series. We have all experienced loss at some point of our lives. Whether it's a loss of a job, a dream, or a loved one, the experience of grieving can sometimes feel like we are lost at sea, riding waves of hurt, confusion and loneliness. Dr Mekel helps us to re-imagine loss through life, giving us gentle strategies to navigate grief and to ride the waves back to being okay together.5
+ Show more