A senior Project and Event Manager with over 11 years experience, ranging from large international corporates to within private households. Has a track record of being a true right hand person, spanning full administrative, business and project support, with the last 5 years working with the same individual at Viacom, Pearson and Sandbox. In addition, travelling extensively and globally, both alone to manage complex projects/events, as well as accompanying her boss on business trips. With demonstrable experience in her ability to multi-task, negotiate, problem-solve, communicate, and act with utmost discretion, while remaining calm and successfully getting the results required.
• Full EA support to the CEO - both business and private • Manages all administrative tasks on behalf of the company • Manages all procurement on behalf of the company • Manages all compliance related matters with our equity company offshore • Manages formal quarterly board packs for our BOD in Singapore • Manages all events including external sponsorship, annual advisory board event, internal offsites, external speaking opportunities and investee networking events
• Head up the global event management for Pearson English. The events range in size, location and type of event, including large scale conferences, road shows, senior management meetings, corporate hospitality and internal events • Writes all internal communications on behalf of the CEO • Key stakeholder relationship management • Head up a small team during periods when large events are taking place • Project managed a change process for all admin staff across Pearson English Business Support Manager • Head up admin for the whole of Pearson English including directly managing 7 assistants as well as supporting the wider admin team • Complete right hand person to the President and CEO, Pearson English and Informal Learning • Extensive and complex travel planning and management across 4 continents for approximately two hundred days a year • Extensive diary management • Supporting the strategy team with power point presentations and desk research • Supporting travelling country heads when based in London with their assistance needs • Full personal support to the CEO and his family with time spent working from the family home, including managing house-hold accounts, managing budgets, liaising with bank managers, liaising with tax advisors and any other ad-hoc duties required
• Complete right hand person to the MD and EVP, Emerging Markets • Extensive and complex travel planning including time zone management across four continents for approximately two hundred days a year • Extensive and ever changing diary management • Managing the MD’s office remotely while he is working out of other offices across the world • Responsible for events and corporate hospitality for the MD’s office - including senior management off-sites, internal events up to 200 people, the European Music Awards, Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards, Nickelodeon Cruise, Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Isle of MTV, Blink Launch • Full personal support to the CEO and his family, with time spent working from the family home, including managing house-hold accounts, managing budgets, liaising with bank managers, liaising with tax advisors and any other ad-hoc duties required
2008 was the 50th year anniversary of Christmas Island becoming a territory of Australia, and this was celebrated with a large-scale event commemorating the history of the island that I headed up on a voluntary basis.
• Extensive diary management including scheduling both national and international travel • Planning large meetings/conferences including minute taking at board meetings • Document control – including ministerials, briefing notes, parliamentary questions and other confidential documentation
While waiting for my visa to be granted for Australia I went back to work for Mary as her Private PA based in both her house and her studio for the month of October 2007.
Private (Chairman - HNWI) • Managing the day to day running of both UK and overseas properties including managing household staff • Full personal support – including managing personal banking including offshore accounts, managing personal bills, assisting on personal projects, managing private events ranging in size, planning family holidays, assisting family members when needed Business (MD) • Extensive diary management including scheduling national and international travel • Support of running ISES (International Special Event Society) while MD was President including managing monthly networking events • Responsible for all in-house events
• Up keep of photographic shoots, including logging contact sheets • Diary management for both business and personal meetings • Responsible for managing personal engagements/appearances • Personal administration; business receipts, household bills, policies • Ad-hoc duties including event management
Executive PA Course - passed with Distinction Honours