Do you really want to delete project Waterstones TCR X Baileys Book Bar?
Do you really want to hide project Waterstones TCR X Baileys Book Bar?
Do you really want to unhide project Waterstones TCR X Baileys Book Bar?
A confident, tenacious and proactive team player with an extensive knowledge of event programming and management, marketing, and social media within the creative, retail, hospitality and corporate industries.
- Curating, programming and managing an eclectic range of events to fit the Waterstones vision for the new Tottenham Court Road store, bar and cinema space (opened Dec 2015) - Forming and developing working relationships with key publishers and public figures - Managing events operations and logistics with the bar and store managers - Creating marketing campaign for the store and events including PR and social media strategies - Running all social media accounts, including Twitter account of 65k followers, with consistent posts in the Waterstones TCR style - Creating weekly newsletter sent to a list of 500 (and counting) - Designing all POS and graphics in keeping with house style
- Creating and executing PR and social media campaigns for clients including Leo Joseph London, Secret Me Ltd, Little Ghost Bagels, Clementine Communications - Running and managing blog and social media channels to brief - Running private and promotional events to client specifications - Coverage gained includes: Vogue, Esquire, The Times, Metro and City AM for clients such as Nicholas Feuillatte, La Maison du Chocolat and Les Gourmets Des Ternes
- Creating marketing copy: social media channels, e-commerce copy and press releases - Curating events and launches in-store and at London Fashion Week - Trend-forecasting, buying and sales assistance
- Writing online copy and managing daily blog and social media channel - Producing marketing copy for all social media channels - Shadowing event management (assisting bookers and promoters) with admin assistance
- Generating content for media coverage for Machine Readable News - Assisting PR office in the creation of corporate events - Data analysis and presentation - Administrative office support