You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Waterstones TCR X Baileys Book Bar?
Do you really want to hide project Waterstones TCR X Baileys Book Bar?
Do you really want to unhide project Waterstones TCR X Baileys Book Bar?
A confident, tenacious and proactive team player with an extensive knowledge of event programming and management, marketing, and social media within the creative, retail, hospitality and corporate industries.
- Curating, programming and managing an eclectic range of events to fit the Waterstones vision for the new Tottenham Court Road store, bar and cinema space (opened Dec 2015) - Forming and developing working relationships with key publishers and public figures - Managing events operations and logistics with the bar and store managers - Creating marketing campaign for the store and events including PR and social media strategies - Running all social media accounts, including Twitter account of 65k followers, with consistent posts in the Waterstones TCR style - Creating weekly newsletter sent to a list of 500 (and counting) - Designing all POS and graphics in keeping with house style
- Creating and executing PR and social media campaigns for clients including Leo Joseph London, Secret Me Ltd, Little Ghost Bagels, Clementine Communications - Running and managing blog and social media channels to brief - Running private and promotional events to client specifications - Coverage gained includes: Vogue, Esquire, The Times, Metro and City AM for clients such as Nicholas Feuillatte, La Maison du Chocolat and Les Gourmets Des Ternes
- Creating marketing copy: social media channels, e-commerce copy and press releases - Curating events and launches in-store and at London Fashion Week - Trend-forecasting, buying and sales assistance
- Writing online copy and managing daily blog and social media channel - Producing marketing copy for all social media channels - Shadowing event management (assisting bookers and promoters) with admin assistance
- Generating content for media coverage for Machine Readable News - Assisting PR office in the creation of corporate events - Data analysis and presentation - Administrative office support