Projects credited in
- Beyond Brand Purpose: The Future of Brand ActivismThe relationship between brand and ‘consumer’ has altered dramatically, and it’s imperative brands understand this change - the need for a clear purpose, action not intention, transparency internally and externally, and the growing expectation that they will begin to adapt their practices to become a force for good. Our report is an essential read, detailing how in identifying a core brand purpose and reason to believe, brands and companies at large can make strategic decisions that align with
- Discovery Buzz - Internal Communications WebsiteDiscovery wanted to make its internal comms in the Northern Europe Region more engaging and foster a sense of community among colleagues at its channels ranging from TLC to Eurosport in countries across the continent. TCO created an illustration led newsletter and microsite which yielded open rates of 50% higher than the benchmark and a 9x higher clickthrough rate.
- Budweiser: 100% RenewableEvery bottle of Budweiser brewed in the U.S. is now made with renewable electricity, with bottles showing a new "100% Renewable" symbol. TCO London worked with REVOLT to produce the commercial and documentary, launching the initiative globally. I was the Executive Producer over the project.
- 'What I Love about Movies'It's a question that, for nearly a decade, Little White Lies ('The best-designed film magazine on the shelf.' — The Guardian) has asked the biggest, brightest stars from the modern silver screen. The answers have been profound and unique. Their declarations of movie passion have been collected in this ultimate one-stop celebration of the moving image, presented alongside newly commissioned illustrations from some of the world's most talented illustrators, artists and graphic designers. Featuri10
- Huck: The Flying lotus IssueAs an experimental producer, DJ, filmmaker, rapper, composer and label boss, Flying Lotus has created an interconnected universe unlike anyone else. For the new issue of Huck, we asked him to assemble a collection of stories that reflect his friends, collaborators and inspirations – a growing network of talent that stretches across cultural boundaries. (He said yes.) Our challenge was to translate that magic into print, to map out the world of Fly Lo through original photography and interview-
+ Show more