You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
A versatile and experienced team player and self-starter, with a portfolio career across the Creative, Education, FMCG and Startup sectors. Worked as a Creative Consultant, Designer and in Marketing on a Freelance basis since graduating from university in 2014.Locked Pro Plan feature
Designing Kitchens for the nuber 1 UK Kitchen retailer.
- Worked for leading organisations as well as startups and individual clients to create eye catching branding/ creative materials through graphics, packaging and product design - Drafted creative business development and marketing plans and strategies - Used digital design skills to create marketing communications for websites and multiple social media channels - Tailored artwork from conception through to delivery based on client’s guidelines, budget, mission and vision
- Supported the central marketing team to ensure Bentalls Kingston, Bentalls Bracknell and Windsor has relevant brand and product presence across Fenwick.co.uk - Managed requests from the central marketing team for product suggestions to support Fenwick.co.uk content - Supported the Marketing teams email comms calendar, as well as managing the design and build of emails - Worked with buyers to ensure correct brands and products are represented - Supported Social Media programme both internally and externally
- Supported, mentored and taught on the Graphics pathway on the Foundation course
- Ensured products are well displayed and visually merchandised - Served customer service & handled payments
- Assisted the Marketing team in the development of Unilever’s key ice cream brands such as Wall’s - Worked with agency contacts to coordinate the delivery of exciting summer marketing campaigns in a busy and forward focused environment - Undertook primary and secondary market research and analysis for the Multinational Consumer Goods Company - Reviewed and made Social media recommendations based on Shoppers Marketing Insight and current market trends
- Worked on the merchandise, interiors and furniture; renovation and launch of the new and modern business start-up - Managed full media/ marketing, design, branding and merchandising of the business - Administrated and managed a high customer service, flow of sales, orders and stock in a luxury and customer facing role - Overlooked production, invoicing, expense handling and bookkeeping
- Elected to represent the views and opinions of the student body at the University with full confidentiality - Managed the administration, budgeting, democracy and running of the Union across all 4 UCA campuses as well, as leading the new merchandise and design project - Chaired the Clubs and Societies Committee and represented the Union at the university’s Equality and Diversity Committee - Liaised with different university boards, from Governors to different university Faculties and Departments - Assisted the Interim Chief Executive and Quality Manager in interviewing and recruiting staff and a new permanent CEO - Reviewed the Union’s Bye-Laws, constitution, KPIs, strategic plan, mission and vision statement with the Executive team