I’m Will, a multi disciplinary designer and art director with 10 years experience in advertising and marketing. I am currently a Lead Designer at Leo Burnett in London. Over the course of the last 10 years, I have worked with many of the world’s biggest brands such as McDonald’s, eBay and Kellogg’s as well as startups, small businesses and galleries like The Design Museum. My work spans across big advertising campaigns, branding, digital, UX, product design and social. I’m always keen to collaborate with others on interesting projects so feel free to contact me via email or connect over the usual social channels.
- The all-new ŠKODA FABIA CampaignI recently worked on the OOH and digital campaign for the all-new SKODA FABIA. The campaign uses typography to bring to life the abundance of features that can be found inside the car. The typography was set and then manipulated to feel like it was being sucked into the windows. Credits: Creative Director: Graham Lakeland Creative Director of Design: Dave Allen Creatives: Gina Ramsden & Freya Harrison Motion Design: Carmen Perez Jimenez
- RicolaLast year I worked on a pitch for the Swiss herbal sweet company, ‘Ricola.’ Below are a mixture of designs, collages and layouts created for 2 routes. Route 1 is based around the line ‘Make your mouth sing.’ The second route is based around letting the herbal nature of the sweets into your life.
- The Design Museum – Design. Humanity's Best Friend.The Design Museum briefed Leo Burnett with redefining the museum in the eyes of would-be-visitors. Our response wanted to reframe what people understand to be ‘design,’ from something niche and pretentious, to something that is all around us and impacting our day to day lives. Whether it’s the chair they’re sat on, the bus they’ve travelled on, or the phone in their hand, we wanted people to rethink and understand that design is totally integral to our lives as humans. And the Design Museum is
- No OrdinaryLeo Burnett were approached to rebrand 'No Ordinary,' a talent coaching business set up by Tanya Livesey. We worked closely with Tanya to bring her vision of an urban/editorial brand to life. We photographed urban environment’s in a reportage style to create a look book for the brand while also photographing urban textures to use on stationary etc.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Beazley Design's of the YearA piece of business won for Leo Burnett to create a three year visual identity campaign for the Beazley Designs of the Year at the Design Museum. The campaign utilised the six categories from the exhibition and created a catchy acronym to create a unique profile for the awards whilst educating and intriguing the public.
+ Show more
- Corporate Identity
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Brand Design
- Logo Design
- APP Design
- Art and Creative Direction
- Abobe Indesign/photoshop/illustrator
- Concept Creating