- Adapting campaigns for Q3 in light of Covid-19, Ready For Sport celebrated the return to sport for some of our biggest partner athletes. We collaborated with local illustrators to help grow their own profile and develop best in class creative in a time where content capture opportunities were few and far between. The campaign was extended a month later when content capture opportunities were permitted and grass roots sports began to return. This was our opportunity to provide some aid to commun
- Global partner publishing (influencer marketing) campaign for adidas utilising the social channels of key athletes and artists. The campaign celebrated Creators Club Week, a digital festival celebrating the memberships with adidas where consumers could enter raffles to win limited edition signed merchandise. Partners included; Paul Pogba, Karlie Kloss, Pusha T, Paolina Russo and Ninja.
- Collaborating with Rugby Union superstar and adidas athlete Maro Itoje, we worked with a local artist from Camden to create a boot tribute to key workers celebrating that the return of rugby was largely down to their efforts to keep us all safe. Maro published a Tweet calling for key workers to be nominated to feature on the boot. 15 names were selected to represent the 15 players in a rugby team. These names were then sprayed onto the boot accompanied with 'Thank You' written in multiple langu
- An archive of all of the sporting and cultural moments supported reactively in the UK. Reactive moments are crucial for improving our Net Promoter Score and driving affiliation with our key partners (athletes/artists). It is a tactic to strengthen brand equity in peak conversational moments on social media. Moments below include: - Stuart Broad 500 Test Wickets - Maro Itoje World Cup Semi-final Win - Jofra Archer World Champion - Leicester City 9-0 - Mo Salah Golden Boot (Part 2) - Stormzy UK
- adidas UK's Response to Covid-19. With our target market being out of School/University and having to depend on online teaching, we took it upon ourselves to bring some fun to home schooling using our biggest assets. The goal was to make our consumers Learn, Move and Laugh, here with the #hometeam.
- As a strand of the UK's workstream for the global campaign 'Faster Than', we collaborated with one of our athletes to create bespoke content for his fellow track and field colleagues. The campaign foccused on what fast means to each individual person and how it makes them feel. Ojie Edoburun is not only the British 100m Champion, he embodies adidas' stance to be the creator brand. Having recently begun his own creative channel @Flotpe, we reached out to assess his availability and whether he co
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- A true day long celebration of London’s creative community curated by Stormzy for Adidas Originals. Celebrate the real London moments, people and locations that make Stormzy who he is. Some of us hide from our background, Stormzy uses it as his spirit to push forward and make a difference. It's a point of pride, inspiration and drive. During the evening four local youth groups (Orchestra, BAME Choir, Amateur Dramatics, Dance Collective) were commissioned to re-create iconic Stormzy songs into 1
- in December Adidas Originals launched a special new partnership with Stormzy. Branded as Adidas Originals SPRT, or Adidas x Merky, the new collection will see a series of ongoing collaborative projects, celebrating urban youth culture and creativity inspired by the artist’s London roots. Fanatic was commissioned by Broadwick to document the unique launch in London. For the launch day Stormzy surprised four London schools to partake in Q&A's and then invited the lucky students to an intimate eve