Xavier Segers is a graphic designer and illustrator based in London. His work is heavily inspired by his love for nature and surrealism. Freelancing for diverse ad and design agencies, focussing on visual identities and intricate illustrations. Feel free to get in touch for commissions, collaborations or to just say hello. IG @the_last_dodo
+ Show more
- AR Installation for Welsh National OperaLondon-based visual artist, Xavier Segers was selected to illustrate the characters and scenes from The Cunning Little Vixen. The final result is a striking visual universe that stands strong both in the physical world and in combination with augmented reality. The interactive exhibition, produced for Welsh National Opera and created in partnership with Arcade, the immersive technology company, features a life-size, multi sensory “tunnel book” where visitors can explore the story of The Cunnin
- Happy Lunar New Year!2022 is the year of the Water Tiger. It starts from February 1st, 2022, and ends on January 21st, 2023. A Water Tiger year occurs every 60 years. I made this illustration and animation to share with friends, family and business contacts to wish them all an amazing lunar new year!
- Peace to UkraineI was truly inspired by the brave and strong Ukrainian people during the ongoing Russian invasion. I wanted to spread a positive message of hope that could be shared through social channels. Transforming their national coat of arms, Princely State Symbol of Volodymyr the Great or colloquially called the tryzub into a dove of hope. Let us hope that things de-escalate quickly with no more bloodshed. A big thank you to Eastern Europe for helping and welcoming all in need.
- EE BAFTAS 2020Client: British Academy Film Awards Agency: Gramafilm Illustration + Graphic Design: Xavier Segers Every win is a journey - is the campaign concept for the EE BAFTAS 2020. Tree rings were chosen to symbolise all of the journeys a person takes within a lifetime, with one ring highlighted in gold as a metaphor for their winning year. The original plan was to take prints from real pieces of wood however we decided instead that I would illustrate a detailed cross section of a tree. With this illust
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Top 10: career advice tips for 2022Job hunting? Thinking of pivoting your career? Struggling with motivation? Wanting to grow your network? We’ve got you! We’ve put together our top 10 career-related questions for 2022 to help you navigate through the year ahead, no matter if you’re just starting out, or already have experience in the industry. Click through to see insights, advice and top tips from industry mentors and our brilliant Dots community. Got some thoughts of your own? Please add your own wisdom if you have anything52
- Monki × RFSUTo support Monki's ongoing value project, 'Monki Thinks', we teamed up with RFSU (Swedish Association for Sexuality Education) - to create a limited-edition capsule of tees and tote bags. Featuring two mission statements – ‘This body got rights’ and ‘Handle with love & respect’, because everyone has the right to own their body, to know their rights and to wear them with pride, no matter the situation.
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Corporate Identity
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Brand Design
- Brand Identity
- Logo Design
- Visual Art
- Visual Branding