My name is Yana and I am 24 years old Ukrainian. I started my professional career at age 16 when I moved to Poland and started my Film and TV Production Management studies. While studying I was working in movie theatre as a Viewer Service. My main responsibilities were to be sure our guests gets the best experience in the cinema. I greeted and farewell our guests, showed them the right way to their sittings. I was responsible for making sure the screening process is running smoothly and that after each session there is a clean hall. After my Bachelor degree, I went for Company Management Master Studies and started working in European Muaythai Federation as an International Coordinator. There I had a lot of different duties such as running the office (emails, phone calls, documentation, meetings) and of course organizing national and international events (transportations, accommodations, visas, promotion etc.) I get a lot of experience while working for this company. When I finally graduated, I decided to try myself in a travel trade, as travelling always was one of my passions, and during previous job, I had many possibilities to travel around Europe and even Thailand. I get a job, as a Trade Operations Executive in LowcostTravelGroup, and despite I did not work there for long time (the company collapsed and went into administration), I get a great experience in corporate environment and customer support. After that, I decided to go traveling around the United States, as to visit this country also was one of my desires. Therefore, I went volunteering to YMCA in Seattle, WA. I met great people and fell in love with American culture and lifestyle. I have been to US for 5 month and visited different states including California. That trip inspired me and after I came back to Poland, I decided that I have to move to Los Angeles, as this is the most proper place for me to develop my film production career. Film industry always was my main interest, and I started to work for Red Viper Media Arts as a Production Assistant to get experience in film production. As I am knowledge hunger and quick learner, in a very short time I started working not only as a Production Assistant on set but also as a Production Manager coordinating office running (emails, phone calls, meetings scheduling, equipment rental, etc.) In addition, I had great possibilities to get experience on set in camera operating, sound recording and even interviewing people when needed. Meanwhile I also participated in organization of TEDxKazimierz conference as a Logistics Manager. This was also a big experience for me in event managing and coordinating. I contribute my time volunteering for TEDxKazimierz because I like meeting new interesting and inspiring people as much as I like event planning.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Helping prepare the set with lights, props, equipment etc. • Administrated film shoots, coordinated equipment rental, travel and communication with venues • Filming behind second camera if needed • Interviewing people • Recording sound • Managed day-to-day functioning of production office. Coordinated meetings, scheduling and correspondence. Perform administrative work (answering phones, paperwork etc.) • Assisting producers, directors, camera people and other crew members • Act as a runner distributing messages or items within film crew and cast
• Booked travel and accommodation for speakers. Manage their transportation • Deal with general queries from – speakers and conference performers • Communication with speakers to ensure that all documentation sent through in time • Coordinating with venue on - room configurations, food & beverage, venue preparation, speakers and performers rehearsals • Backstage coordinating during the conference • Checked and prepared organization materials • Coordinated deliveries to venue
• Helped in the office, locker room and facility to make a valuable contribution and to keep the YMCA operating at an exceptional level for its members and participants. • Functioned as instructor and leader of groups, classes or teams. • Worked directly with Y staff and the community to develop new quality programs, activities and services to children. • Served in the management and administration of the YMCA and managed special events.
• Handled all customer enquiries professionally and courteously either on the telephone or by email/online by following the agreed script and processes. • Processed all customer requests, changes and amendments as necessary in a timely manner. • Processed all customer documentation effectively in connection with their booking. • Managed and processed supplier overbooking requests, ensuring that any additional cost were charged back to the supplier and the suitable alternatives were given to the customer. • Prioritized and processed customer cancellations to ensure minimum charges or re-bookings. • Provided any other support that was required by the company.
• Prepared and managed correspondence, reports and documents. • Organized and coordinated meetings, conferences and travel arrangements. • Organized internal and external events. • Communicated verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information for EMF members. • Handled incoming mail and other materials. • Operated office equipment.
• Checked customer satisfaction. • Greeted guests and provided them to their hall and seats. • Ensured cleanliness of the seats, hall and entryway after each film – session. • Bided farewell to all of the viewers.