Yasha Muraben is an Illustrator and Graphic Designer living in London, UK Most of his work incorporates clean, clear and simple design and line drawing. Often combining analogue and digital media his work explores themes including modern city life, the internet, biology and precarious working environments. Past clients include: Brixton Review of Books, Brighton Beer Co, Caseable, Camberwell College of Arts (UAL), Harwood King Fine Art, The Muffin Man, Project Eileen CIC & Science Gallery London. Contact: email@example.com
- Chritpher Farr WovenWoven was designed to support Christopher Farr's submissions to the 2020 Paris Deco Off. Printed on 350 GSM matte recycled card. The consertina depicts the product of LA-based fashion designer Gregory Parkinson’s time spent at Christopher Farr’s weaving mill in India, working with the weavers to explore alternative approaches to conventional rug-making.
- The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man is a Brighton based brand that makes gourmet traditional english muffins. The company operates food stalls around Brighton serving a range of sandwiches with fresh, local ingredients on homebaked muffins. They wanted a logo and identity created that combined classic fast food branding with a modern twist.
- Genuine FakesThe ‘Genuine Fakes’ series combines writing and sourced quotes with an internet assembled image archive, to explore ideas around authenticity in the internet age. Each zine focuses on a different case in which repetition, imitiation and sampling are used as a core means of production. The 4 book series was printed in A5 on a lightweight 130 GSM gloss. The bright white, glossy paper and the highly saturated, pixelated images mimic the online environment synonymous with the books’ subject matter
- Brixton Review of BooksThe Brixton Review of Books is an independent literary quarterly that features book reviews, poetry, original fiction and art. The free publication, based in the South London Borough of Lambeth, provides a platform for local writers and other creatives, as well as a free source of the kind of writing that could only otherwise be accessed through a paid subscription.
- Science Gallery London: Blood Season PostersThis series of images was made for Science Gallery London’s ‘Blood Season’, an exhibition and event series at their new London Bridge site. The work was printed and displayed on the hoarding around the site in London Bridge at the foot of The Shard in 2017 & 18. SGL briefed Camberwell College of Art’s, Ba Illustration students to provide an image in response to the show, and these images were chosen along with the work of one other student. The images combine an infographic style with that used
- Now What: UAL Graduate Show Ba Illustration 2017Now What is the Camberwell College of Arts Ba Illustration (2017) graduate show, and the publication/show catalogue made to support it. Hosted by The Menier Gallery in London Bridge the exhibition showcased the work of the graduating Camberwell College of Art Illustration students. The publication includes interviews and original essays by creative graduates and working practitioners.
- Editorial Design
- Graphic Design
- Screen Print
- Digital Illustration
- Abobe Creative Suite
- Print Design
- Web Design
- Marketing Design