• As the director and marketing executive of Ashanti Swimwear my main responsibilities are to create shareable social media content and campaigns that are consistent with the overall Ashanti Swimwear brand story. • To build and maintain lasting relationships and collaborations with influencers and manage affiliate programs. • To manage communication between various P.R enquiry services and build lasting relationships with editors. Gaining features in ELLE Magazine, Buzz Feed Cosmopolitan.com, Huffington Post, Essence, CNN and many more. • To create brand awareness campaigns across our website, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and via email marketing. • To manage and edit website content. • To create innovative campaigns. • Organising Pop-up events and attending panel discussions on behalf of the brand.
• My main responsibilities are to schedule content for Instagram and organise collaborations between social influencers and travel brands.
• As the Social Media Content Creator I have supported Chop Daily to grow organically to over 240,000 followers on Instagram using methods such as scheduling high quality trending content, managing dance challenges and interactive competitions. • My role also requires me to collaborate with dancers, musicians and record labels.
• As a specialist in the Fraud investigations Team I was required to monitor client and business accounts in order to detect and prevent fraud transactions.
• As part of the advocacy team my role as a Client Relationship Manager and Decision Maker required me to investigate and assess each clients profile individually and make impartial decisions regarding their bank accounts in a target driven environment.
As the marketing executive of The Shape Guide my main roles and responsibilities were to research YouTube influencers, build lasting relationships and manage sponsored video content from contracts to fulfilment.
BA Sociology, Degree class: 2.1