You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Highly motivated and driven, I have over three years of employed experience encompassing marketing, design and law environments. Skilled in use of Adobe Creative Cloud, creation of social media strategy, administration and research. I intend to start a career within the creative industry, which will compliment my creative yet professional work ethic. I have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and feel that this position is well-aligned to my experiences to date.
• Planning and delivering a 12-month marketing strategy using competitor analysis and SWOT analysis • Creating and managing logo delivery using Adobe Photoshop through market research and consultations • Developing brand identity and positioning by mirroring target audience and ensuring consistent brand tone • Copywriting for press releases, web copy, social media content, reports and other publications • Recruiting and managing marketing interns, and delegating tasks and responsibilities to meet deliverables • Creating and uploading social media content using content calendars and tools such as Buffer and Hootesuite • Maintaining media databases using the automatic content retrieval service Google Alerts
• Refining administrative skills including filing, planning meetings, and participating in daily team meetings • Working and communicating in teams on a daily basis • Building and maintaining strong relationships with fee-earners and partners • Proofreading Business Development documents • Working to strict deadlines, and ensuring tasks are prioritised well such as creating bundles for court cases • Training new members of staff with reprographics tasks such as printing, scanning and binding • Working in accordance to the Data Protection Act by ensuring data confidentiality
• Planned and implemented advertising plans centred around specific events and organisational updates • Created social media content using Adobe Creative Cloud • Planned, organised and uploaded three months’ worth of social media content using tools such as Audiense • Contributed heavily to Instagram page growth from 300 to 3,000 followers in three months • Taking on the role of sub-editor to create page templates for a digital magazine using Adobe Creative Cloud • Wrote and proofread articles in line with brand tone • Updated and edited fortnightly blog using WordPress, with occasional blog writing • Updated monthly analytical spreadsheet for social media growth using Microsoft Excel • Managed media and stakeholder contact databases •Managed an image library ensuring correct and high quality filing, and requesting images from stakeholders • Planned and organised our stall for the food festival, managed the budget using excel. Ensured the stall reflected our brand image.
• Project managed campaigns based on calendar occasions such as Mother’s Day • Compiled reports on competitive analysis using Microsoft Excel and Word • Occasional design work for our website deals such as promotional pricing on our products • Set up and provided administrative support to regular team meetings • Liaised with Groupon to ensure deals were up to date on website and had no technical issues • Created landing pages for Groupon using HTML • Communicated to global Groupon partners through emails and phone calls
- Implemented time management skills to balance work hours and studying, and ensuring tasks completed in time for deadlines - Communicated with colleagues via Skype and phone calls with occasional meet ups in person - Conducted both primary and secondary research for the main projects, which was then compiled into research reports in Microsoft Word. - Used customer database manager program Act, regularly adding all potential clients met through networking events.