You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I have been in the photographic assisting capacity for 5 years and that I have worked with high-profile photographers, like Miles Aldridge, Benjamin Alexander Huseby and Giampaolo Sgura. In addition, I have worked as the First Assistant for Mr. John Paul Pietrus the last two years. Through my experience working closely to the photographers, I have gained much hand-on experience and my knowledge of this industry has kept updating. Regarding to producing, the photographer, Mr. John Paul Pietrus particularly gives me much more room to get involved in the process of making a photographic assignment happen. That is, I have learned from him how to manage the budget, how to get a team together and how to communicate with client on set. Furthermore, how a photographer achieves certain level with the balance of taking editorial and commercial works. In addition to my working experience, I also possess strong personally skill and consider myself very attentive, friendly and reliable, which I believe, are great attributes to any teams.
- Participate on more then 200 photographic assignments - Freelance assisting for high-profiled photographers - First assistant for Mr. John Paul Pietrus since 2013
- Contributor of 7th Man, Fucking Young and other publishing - Develop a list of contact and arrange meeting with potential clients - Maintain and update portfolio and website
- Assist both production and photographic Team - Understand different types of studio link to different kinds of light source - Develop general guideline of London photography industry
- Participate in the production of student graduate film project and music video
- !00% customer satisfaction rewarded by Selfridges - Work in cross-cultural environment - Develop general guideline for customer shopping behaviour
Modules Studied Include: Branding Strategy studies, Design Management and Marketing,Design Creative and Innovation, Design Future
Graduate project of London Film Academy
Best New Product Development of Quanta Computer Company