I have an entrepreneurial commercial mind and a passion for working with creative people. Over the past 15 years I have led several successful creative businesses and teams. I have now taken the skills and knowledge gained and apply them to a small number of creative businesses as a Business Coach / NED / Advisor.
Projects credited in
- Get career advice from It’s Nice That, Dazed, D&AD, Rankin & moreLooking for career advice? Excitingly 30+ incredible experts from across the creative industries have generously agreed to help answer your burning career-related questions. So, if you have a career question (examples below) that you’d love the best in the business to help with, just post it here on our Asks hub! Our ‘Asks experts’ include: Priya Matadeen - General Manager, Commercial, Dazed Holly Tucker - Founder, Holly & Co Alex Bec - Co-founder, It's Nice That Gemma Greaves - Chief Executive45
- Shard LightsJason Bruges Studio was commissioned by The Shard to create Western Europe’s highest art installation to celebrate London’s festive season and NYE 2014. Every evening from Friday 19th December until New Year’s Eve, the spire of The Shard came alive with a dynamic piece of public art designed to reflect and evoke the spirit and energy of London. Visible across London, Shard Lights was a daily-changing light display from 5pm to midnight capturing the energy, dynamism and colour of the city, build8
- Back to FrontClient: Tridel Location: Toronto, Canada Year: 2014 Media: Granite, LED lights, bespoke PCB’s, sensors, glass lenses, stainless steel structure, bespoke control electronics Dimensions: x6 3m tall by 60cm wide and 20cm deep granite structures ‘Back to Front’, consists of an array of monolithic granite structures that sense changing levels of light within the park in real-time. People walk through the park, trees shift and the sun moves across the site, casting dynamic shadows onto the monoli3
- Platform 5Client: Nexus Location: Sunderland, UK Year: 2011 Media: Glass blocks, bespoke LED nodes, custom metal structure, train sensors, custom electronic control system Dimensions: 144m long and 3m tall Commissioned by Nexus, transport operators for the North East, and unveiled at Sunderland Station, this 144m long piece presents a virtual platform filled with passengers shadows within a glass block wall. The 3m tall glass block wall in the underground train station has been turned into a large lo3
- Panda EyesClient: World Wild Fund for Nature Location: Woking, UK Year: 2010 Media: 100 Panda donation boxes, custom motors & control hardware, thermal sensing camera, timber plinth. Dimensions: Originally created for Pandamonium and curated by Artwise for the WWF, Panda Eyes was Jason Bruges Studio’s response to raise awareness of climate change. The artwork comprises of an army of a hundred collection boxes in the shape of the WWF’s emblematic Panda logo. The loveable bears rotate autonomously, tr12
- Nature TrailClient: Great Ormond Street Hospital Location: London, UK Year: 2012 Media: Bespoke hospital grade wallpaper, sensors, bespoke integrated LED panels, custom control electronics. Dimensions: 165m long x 2.5m high corridor Jason Bruges Studio has completed a unique project for Great Ormond Street Hospital for children to improve their journey to theatre. The brief was to design and install a distraction artwork helping to create a calming yet engaging route that culminates in the patient’s16