- Small French BarThe Brief Branding for the opening of a new French cafe in Melbourne, Australia. The client wanted to brand the cafe in a way people would associate with France, without using the obvious palette of blue, white & red. The theme they were looking for was geometric shapes & rustic colours to give the french bistro feel. The Solution The rich colour palette of deep reds & burgundy gives the brand that rustic vibe. The logo is made up of angular shapes to create a snail. This was also used create w
- Volunteer Work - EcoSwapWith the aim of helping a start-up charity, I found EcoSwap, who had an idea to enable a local community in Southern England to reduce plastic and textile waste. I wanted to take the variety of colour in plastic waste and turn it around into a positive, creating a bright colour palette with humanist type to create a logo that encompasses community and recycling.
- Editorial Magazine DesignThe charity Chai Cancer Care publish an annual magazine with articles on the latest cancer research and development, fundraising events and interview with cancer survivors. Having worked with the chairman at Chai previously, they entrusted me in designing the magazine cover to cover.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- We Are Not A StereotypeTo mark International Women’s Day, we are doing something BIG. The pandemic is widening the gender pay gap and something needs to be done…and we need your help. Since the pandemic started the gender pay gap has widened to the extent that women in their mid-30s will not see equal pay in their lifetime. “We are not a stereotype” is a movement to try and stop this. We need to dismantle damaging stereotypes and showcase how the challenges we face in our careers are real and unique. In this vide
- International Women’s Day 2021, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars from underrepresented gender identities – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams wit210
- Design Layout
- Graphic Communication
- Graphic Design
- Print Advertising
- Digital Creative
- Presentation Design
- Social Design