Contemporary jewellery graduate, currently working in creative retail.
3D Displays/Graphics/Project Manager/Retail Design - Co-Ordinating production and installation of creative retail schemes. - Sourcing props, materials, products and services. - Personally creating fake floral arrangements for recent Phillip Lim 'Stop and Smell the Flowers' window scheme. - Liaising with high end clients regarding upcoming visual merchandising & graphics installations. - Site surveys. - Adobe software for proposals and design.
- Sourcing materials, new suppliers and laser cutting companies at the best price. - Production of orders. - Adjusting illustrator files before being sent to the laser cutter. - Purchasing materials from Hatton garden and a selection of other suppliers. - Packaging orders and arranging deliveries and pick ups through courier companies. - Completing and organising tax receipts and placing information in Excel documents to be sent to the accountant. - Delivering press samples to magazines. - Organisation of christmas shopping event in Camden. - Manganing contact database. - Finding new studio for company. - Cleaning, polishing and organisation of stock. - Assisting on various collaborative projects with architects, lighting designers, airplane companies. - Social Media
- Production and sourcing of materials and props for VM and window installs every scheme. - Researching themes for installs, creating mood boards and designing layouts on Powerpoint. - Management of pop-up shop display. - Floor walks of Lingerie, Accessories and Jewellery departments to maintain VM standards. - Organisation of materials and props in storage. - Dressing mannequins, arranging new stock on the shop floor. - Applying vinyl signage in departments. - Working with florists in store to maintain beautiful flowers throughout the departments.
- Selling silverware items to customers, making note of alterations and commissions. - Cleaning and management of stock. - Packaging and delivery of orders.
- Experimental sample making. - Learning of a wide range of making processes (casting, ceramics, silversmithing) - Workshops and masterclasses with professionals. - Powerpoint presentations of projects to whole group. - Creation and printing of portfolios. - Organisation and management of exhibitions and pop-up shop. - Designing booklet for graduate shows on InDesign. - Creating and designing displays. - Organisation and set up of work for assessment. - Personal reviews and evaluations of projects. - Costing and pricing work. - Selling and packaging to the public. - Creating posters and business cards on Photoshop/In Design. - Life drawing workshops. - Two and three dimensional design. - Researching for projects from a wide variety of sources. - Visiting exhibitions and museums within contemporary art & design.
- Learning of new processes and materials. - Two and three dimensional design. - Production of portfolio and sketchbooks. - Completion of drawing award. - Setting up successful exhibition. - Establishing creative skills before moving onto higher education.