You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project 'Cabinet of Curosities' Lanvin?
Do you really want to hide project 'Cabinet of Curosities' Lanvin?
Do you really want to unhide project 'Cabinet of Curosities' Lanvin?
Contemporary jewellery graduate, currently working in creative retail.
3D Displays/Graphics/Project Manager/Retail Design - Co-Ordinating production and installation of creative retail schemes. - Sourcing props, materials, products and services. - Personally creating fake floral arrangements for recent Phillip Lim 'Stop and Smell the Flowers' window scheme. - Liaising with high end clients regarding upcoming visual merchandising & graphics installations. - Site surveys. - Adobe software for proposals and design.
- Sourcing materials, new suppliers and laser cutting companies at the best price. - Production of orders. - Adjusting illustrator files before being sent to the laser cutter. - Purchasing materials from Hatton garden and a selection of other suppliers. - Packaging orders and arranging deliveries and pick ups through courier companies. - Completing and organising tax receipts and placing information in Excel documents to be sent to the accountant. - Delivering press samples to magazines. - Organisation of christmas shopping event in Camden. - Manganing contact database. - Finding new studio for company. - Cleaning, polishing and organisation of stock. - Assisting on various collaborative projects with architects, lighting designers, airplane companies. - Social Media
- Production and sourcing of materials and props for VM and window installs every scheme. - Researching themes for installs, creating mood boards and designing layouts on Powerpoint. - Management of pop-up shop display. - Floor walks of Lingerie, Accessories and Jewellery departments to maintain VM standards. - Organisation of materials and props in storage. - Dressing mannequins, arranging new stock on the shop floor. - Applying vinyl signage in departments. - Working with florists in store to maintain beautiful flowers throughout the departments.
- Selling silverware items to customers, making note of alterations and commissions. - Cleaning and management of stock. - Packaging and delivery of orders.
- Experimental sample making. - Learning of a wide range of making processes (casting, ceramics, silversmithing) - Workshops and masterclasses with professionals. - Powerpoint presentations of projects to whole group. - Creation and printing of portfolios. - Organisation and management of exhibitions and pop-up shop. - Designing booklet for graduate shows on InDesign. - Creating and designing displays. - Organisation and set up of work for assessment. - Personal reviews and evaluations of projects. - Costing and pricing work. - Selling and packaging to the public. - Creating posters and business cards on Photoshop/In Design. - Life drawing workshops. - Two and three dimensional design. - Researching for projects from a wide variety of sources. - Visiting exhibitions and museums within contemporary art & design.
- Learning of new processes and materials. - Two and three dimensional design. - Production of portfolio and sketchbooks. - Completion of drawing award. - Setting up successful exhibition. - Establishing creative skills before moving onto higher education.