Remote Front-End Developers needed
This is a 1 month contract with the potential to be extended long term. Must be based in the UK or willing to work 9am to 6pm GMT+1, Monday to Friday.
- Experience with Node.js
- Expert knowledge of Semantic HTML5 and CSS3.
- Highly experienced in developing standards-based, semantic web applications.
- A comprehensive understanding of web standards and accessibility.
- Experience with Git and Github, or other source control tools
- Knowledgeable in Information Architecture and User-centered Design.
- Experience working with CMS and backend frameworks.
- 5+ years in a digital agency or similar problem solving environment.
An advantage if you have:
- Experience using a CSS preprocessor: Stylus, Sass, LESS etc.
- Experience with modular CSS architecture: BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS etc.
- An interest in Interaction Design and UX.
- Creative flair and a good understanding of brand.
- Experience developing for SEO.
If you believe you're right for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
- still accepting applications?
- Hi Sarah, are you still looking for someone? I'm based in London.
- Hey Sarah, let's chat sometime next week.
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.