Rooted in history, ready for the future.
The independent school market is competitive and charged with emotional decisions about children’s futures. Chigwell School, founded in 1629, needed an evolved brand identity
that was sensitive to its long history but helped to reflect its present and future too.
- Celebrate the heritage of the School while reflecting their refreshed, modern outlook
- Appeal to a wide range of audiences to increase admission enquiries
- Differentiate Chigwell School from their main competitors
- New strategic positioning for the School; vision, mission, values
- An evolved brand identity which marries the past and the future seamlessly
- An efficient, systematic approach to the web build that allows a high level of flexibility and creativity across all pages
- To come in Autumn 2021