Global Leather Goods Market 2022-2028
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Leather Goods Market 2022-2028” under Consumer Goods Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Global Leather Goods Market 2022-2028
Leather is a durable and flexible material created by tanning animal skin. It is used to make a variety of items, including automobile accessories, belts, gloves, bags, book bindings, fashion accessories, furniture, document holders, saddles, and many more. The global leather goods market is anticipated to increase by USD 26 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 3.1 percent as per the latest report by our company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global leather goods market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the leather goods industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, product, and region. The global market for leather goods can be segmented by type: genuine leather, artificial leather. Leather goods market is further segmented by product: handbags, briefcases and travel accessories, clothes accessories, home furnishing and decor, small items, others. According to the research, the handbags segment had the largest share in the global leather goods market. Based on region, the leather goods market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
- genuine leather
- artificial leather
- briefcases and travel accessories
- clothes accessories
- home furnishing and decor
- small items
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Ascent International Holdings Limited, Bagzone Lifestyles Pvt Ltd., Chanel S.A., Christian Dior SE, Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA, Danier Leather Inc., Dapai International Holdings Co., Ltd., Goldlion Holdings Ltd., Hermes International S.A., Hidesign India Private Ltd., Kering SA, LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE, Prada S.p.A., SAC'S BAR Holdings, Inc., Salvatore Ferragamo S.p.A., Samsonite International S.A., Tapestry, Inc. (formerly Coach, Inc.), Tod's S.p.A., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global leather goods market.
- To classify and forecast the global leather goods market based on type, product, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global leather goods market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global leather goods market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global leather goods market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global leather goods market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 8,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773