Official 2016 Jeep Super Bowl Commercial.
An incredible milestone for an incredible brand calls for something that breaks the normal category clichés. Over the past 75 years, it’s the drivers that have made Jeep what it is today.
The “Portraits” spot tells the unique Jeep brand story, using 66 carefully curated portraits. Using a surprising vertical format combined with a captivating VO, we get the viewer to focus on the eyes of Jeep and its drivers to reimagine the unbelievable story of the brand. “We don’t make Jeep. You do.” recognizes the global truth that the rightful ownership of the brand resides within its worldwide community of fans, followers and drivers.
Airing in Super Bowl 50, we saw an immediate reaction from Jeep fans all over the world as they posted their Jeep stories with #MyJeepStory and engaged with extended content online. Our USA Today cover wrap hit newsstands across America the following morning, bringing to life the power and humanity that Jeep has come to be known for.
- 58% increase in traffic to Jeep.com
- 189% increase in traffic to 75th anniversary page
- 13.6M video views - highest number of views for a FCA Super Bowl Spot ever
- WINNER of the Super Clio - for best ad of the big game
- 14% increase in year to date sales for Jeep in the US
- 18% increase in year to date sales for Jeep worldwide