‘Modemethode’, Karl Lagerfeld’s ‘fashion method’, is his ambitious, all-encompassing approach: from the initial sketch to the finished garment, from the accessories, the architectural setting and music of the fashion shows, to the photographs and graphic design of press material, advertising, catalogues and window displays – to cover the entire fashion oeuvre of Karl Lagerfel.
Myself and Lady Amanda Harlech where the creatives responsible for the Look and feel for each world. We spent months in the archives of CHANEL, FENDI & CHLOE, to select a narrative that picks out the notes karl uses to play the melody of each house.
- over see and select and find archive pieces from Chanel, Fendi and Chloe. Working closely with the archive teams in each house.
- 3d scanning model Saskia de Brauw to create our own 3d printed live chloe installation to replicate a scene from 1970's Helmut Lang photograph.
- Shot and directed a film for Fendi to play on wall LED screen to bring the heart of fendi into the exhibition space
- Designed the stage for Lagerfeld's own brand
- creative direction for paper art installation in chanel couture.