ACROSS LONDON • SEPTEMBER - NOVEMBER 2O17
Presented by Punchdrunk - https://www.punchdrunk.org.uk/kabeiroi/
September 2017 – November 2017 – ‘Kabeiroi’ - Punchdrunk, Production Manager
- Liaising and coordinating between all departments for smooth and on-time performance of the project.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with all external partners.
- Leading on production safety management and site safety, ensuring that the project complies with all relevant Health & Safety regulations and best practice.
- Managing and overseeing sites and physical installations.
- Overseeing technical installations of lighting, sound and AV for the duration of the project.
- Managing the running production budget and reporting on spending throughout the running period.
- Providing detailed accounts and receipts for all spending at the conclusion of the project.
- Managing and coordinating stage managers, production team and performers.
Planning and managing the get-out and strike safely comprehensively.