Throw Ho Ho!

  • Thomas Hedger
  • Ghislaine Gayyo
  • Dorcas Brown
  • Ciara Phelan
  • George Morton

We've been spreading some much needed festive warmth with a special collection of woven throws, uniquely designed by our artists. 100% of profits will go to support Accumulate – the Art School for the Homeless. Collaborating with our roster of artists and illustrators, each bringing their own individual style and voice to their design making for a broad and varied collection of throws. They're sold through our newly launched Grand Originals online store, with all profits being donated to Accumulate – a charity working to provide arts education and workshops to the homeless. The release of the collection also marks the launch of Grand Matter’s new online shop Grand Originals, which sells one off original artworks created by their artists. 85% of the profits from sales of each piece goes straight to the artist, with the remaining 15% going towards funding other art projects that would otherwise be impossible without financial support, as part of a yearly grant fund. Artists involved: ​Aistė Stancikaitė, Alec Doherty, Alice Bowsher, Bryce Wymer, Elliot Kruszynski, Hollie Fuller, Jessica Dance, Kris Andrew Small, Owen Gildersleeve, Saskia Pomeroy, Thomas Hedger, Toby Triumph, Tom Abbiss Smith, Vicki Turner.