Managed Brighton Neo-soul/Jazz 4 piece Yakul handling all facets of their career, with a very successful 6 months introducing their work to the wider music world and garnering interest from Record Labels, Booking Agents and securing funding for their next release which is being recorded in the studio at the moment.
• Released “Realigned” handling all facets of the release including Social Media, PR, Artwork, Marketing, securing distribution and Spotify Playlisting.
• Attained over 350,000 streams on Spotify alone a twenty fold increase on previous releases.
• Secured bookings for main stage of Big Love Festival, Love Supreme and main stage of El Dorado.
• Secured headline shows at Patterns, Alternative Escape, Jazz Cafe, Ronnie Scott’s, The Pickle Factory plus multiple supports to sold out rooms.
• Secured funding for the new EP from PledgeMusic and PRS Foundation with industry wide coverage, set for release in 2019.
• Managed administration including PRS/PPL, newsletters, label negotiation, booking agent negotiations, tour management.